HP/MP Regen Exploit

Hishoa

• 2 weeks later...
Since the update this exploit doesn't work anymore.

Wanted to use it farming MA X Angelus.

if you are going to farm angelus then save yourself a head ache and farm it on easy. carbuncle will help you and increase your damage.

carbuncle

prince outfit- no jacket

3 strength increasing items

golden tail soup for 100% crit

zwii daggers

enhancement from ignis

these things can help you kill angelus very, very quickly. about 2-3 minutes per angelus kill.actually getting the magitek suit v2 tho. best of luck ya

if you are going to farm angelus then save yourself a head ache and farm it on easy. carbuncle will help you and increase your damage.

carbuncle

prince outfit- no jacket

zwii daggers

enhancement from ignis

these things can help you kill angelus very, very quickly. about 2-3 minutes per angelus kill.actually getting the magitek suit v2 tho. best of luck ya

i'd like to add that getting enhancement from ignis with two different elements will further increase your damage a bit. if you can target his rocket launcher while it's shooting (only time it's vulnerable) you can break it off fairly easily. also, use armiger as often as possible (may be worth it to throw on the item from the holiday pack if you have it that increases armiger gauge after getting enhancement from ignis). there is also an item in the holiday pack+ (i think) that increases rare drops.

carbuncle

prince outfit- no jacket

zwii daggers

enhancement from ignis

Thanks for the advise.

I'm already doing it that way having the key of prosperity on Prompto.

So far I only got 12 normal magitek suits using the reload method.

• 4 weeks later...

carbuncle

prince outfit- no jacket

zwii daggers

enhancement from ignis

"Mother and child" meal eaten at a camp site adds +50% drop rate fixed.

E.g 5% drop rate becomes 55%

VERY useful for drop items for quests. + 30% increase of XP.

Have to see someone eating it in Lestallum, on the lower level of the viewing platforms on the far right (facing the meteor).

Plus you can buy the ingredients needed from the car shop. (Shop accessible via the car while travelling.)

"Mother and child" meal eaten at a camp site adds +50% drop rate fixed.

E.g 5% drop rate becomes 55%

VERY useful for drop items for quests. + 30% increase of XP.

Have to see someone eating it in Lestallum, on the lower level of the viewing platforms on the far right (facing the meteor).

Plus you can buy the ingredients needed from the car shop. (Shop accessible via the car while travelling.)

unfortunately, from the folks at reddit, the drop rate food has no effect on angelus, because it already has a 100% item drop rate. if i can, after i get home from work, i'll find the thread where they studied this.