Does using the heart to listen to people void 'no powers' run?

Gizmo2k

As per the title, can't seem to find an answer to this. I've just gone and got the 40 listens achievement on my ghosting + no powers play through, now I'm worried I've humped it already.

I strongly believe using the Heart won't void the No Powers achievement, as "Powers" should refer only to those supernatural abilities (Far Reach, Blink, etc). Besides, if you are worried, just use the Heart only in Mission 2 Edge of the World. In fact, there are more than 40 NPCs before you go past the Wall of Light. Afterward you can simply reload a previous save.

I strongly believe using the Heart won't void the No Powers achievement, as "Powers" should refer only to those supernatural abilities (Far Reach, Blink, etc). Besides, if you are worried, just use the Heart only in Mission 2 Edge of the World. In fact, there are more than 40 NPCs before you go past the Wall of Light. Afterward you can simply reload a previous save.

Thanks for the reply. I don't think it will either, as it clearly states a 'no powers' option when refusing the Mark from the Outsider, then gives the heart from 'the other dude' (no spoilers) so I thought I was good anyway.

• 2 weeks later...