Zombies Easter Egg easier to do solo or with two people?

I have been trying to solo the Easter Egg for two whole days and I am struggling to make any progress. I haven't made it to the boss once, and I have only made it to the third seti-com defence once. Something always goes wrong and I die. A new round will start when I am doing a defense, a brute will one shot down me when I have Juggernaut, or I run out of ammo and don't have enough tickets to buy more. I understand that having two players makes the boss fight harder, but it seems that actually getting to the the boss would be considerably easier with two players. Is it?

I would think it's a bit easier with 2 people, 4 is a bit tougher though I believe.

I'm willing to give it a go with you if you still need as i still need sticker pack etc

If anyone else needs feel free to add me as well

GT = ZH Sic

Solo seems to be easier, I feel your pain as I've been trying for about a week playing at least one session a day, but I make a little progression every match. Yesterday I made it to the last round of the simon says bit but died because I was looking at the ufo but backed myself into some food carts and down I went.

For the 3rd seti com defense as long as you don't have the fountain or the journey to space area you are slightly in the lead. I'm sure you're using packed Kendall but I use boom box, rewind, gas grenades with nade party card and call in the hoff for the 3rd defense and haven't had a problem using this set up, haven't even used my all the ammos card.

I'm happy to help if you want to try, and I also have a spare zombie magnet card, if you want to cheese it

Edited by Knuckleberry Finn

Do it solo, and do the God Mode glitch.

Literally all you do is click "Join Game" under your gamertag and the glitch works.

You can do [every single achievement, even the sticker pack] with this glitch, with some pre-work involved.

Before you activate the glitch, make sure:

- You put in all 3 coins for each toy [Zombies do not drop coins once glitch is activated]

- Buy the Gold Teeth and get a Brute to smash it, then place the teeth [Brutes do not attack when glitch is activated] (set up the Seti-Com and fail it to get a Brute to spawn early)

- Start the UFO quest for the Arcane Core (go in PAP room and hold X next to the soul jar)

- Do the Trap requirement for each step so the UFO begins doing a larger lap for souls [Zombies will not spawn near the traps]

- Do the Cryo Grenade Battery step at Polar Peak [Zombies will not spawn near the Yeti to freeze]

- The other batteries can be earned without the need for Zombies [Zombies can still drop grenades if you need Cluster/Frag/Semtex for the grenade juggling battery]

Once the glitch is activated (run into the PAP room so you dont get swarmed when doing the glitch) you can do the Seti-Com defense without worry, you can kill brutes without worry, you can kill the alien without worry, you can blow up the UFO without worry, you can get the Exquisite Core without worry.

I finished everything by Scene 22, and you can do it much earlier with the glitch.

Do it now before this gets patched.

Edited by demi

Do it solo, and do the God Mode glitch.

Literally all you do is click "Join Game" under your gamertag and the glitch works.

You can do [every single achievement, even the sticker pack] with this glitch, with some pre-work involved.

Before you activate the glitch, make sure:

- You put in all 3 coins for each toy [Zombies do not drop coins once glitch is activated]

- Buy the Gold Teeth and get a Brute to smash it, then place the teeth [Brutes do not attack when glitch is activated] (set up the Seti-Com and fail it to get a Brute to spawn early)

- Start the UFO quest for the Arcane Core (go in PAP room and hold X next to the soul jar)

- Do the Trap requirement for each step so the UFO begins doing a larger lap for souls [Zombies will not spawn near the traps]

- Do the Cryo Grenade Battery step at Polar Peak [Zombies will not spawn near the Yeti to freeze]

- The other batteries can be earned without the need for Zombies [Zombies can still drop grenades if you need Cluster/Frag/Semtex for the grenade juggling battery]

Once the glitch is activated (run into the PAP room so you dont get swarmed when doing the glitch) you can do the Seti-Com defense without worry, you can kill brutes without worry, you can kill the alien without worry, you can blow up the UFO without worry, you can get the Exquisite Core without worry.

I finished everything by Scene 22, and you can do it much earlier with the glitch.

Do it now before this gets patched.

Thank you very much. I used this method today and I now have all the Zombies achievements. The glitch works perfectly. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I take it the glitch was patched with the last update? I've tried to replicate the video but it doesn't seem to work any more.

They did patch it last Friday, The same day I found out about this glitch. If you are looking for someone to work on achievements with my

GT : DR RATLEHEAD. I will be on after 4PM Est today. There are other god mode glitches you can do, but they are tuffer to pull off.