Closed Beta test Thursday 26-29

ecto69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if progress and rewards carrys over to main game from this beta I have read that it does.Does this mean level and xp etc or just items?

I believe that some cosmetics will unlock in the main game if you play the beta and more I think if you are part of the faction that wins the war.

Sign me up for any groups lads, I've been waitin to play this again for ages

What factions are you guys? I never played the last beta but am probably going to choose Samurai.

Knights as the overall faction, Conqueror as main hero. Looking forward to trying some of the other classes but I think I'll see how high I can get the Conq mostly

Also, just to note to anyone who isn't sure, the faction you pick when starting the beta has nothing to do with which heroes you can play as, it only determines which faction your wins will go towards in the meta faction war

The For Honor’s Closed Beta begins on

January 26th at 9 h AM EST / 1 h PM GMT and runs through January 29 at 8 h PM EST / January 30 at 1 h AM GMT. For any updates or changes to the schedule please refer to the event forums.

Also, just to note to anyone who isn't sure, the faction you pick when starting the beta has nothing to do with which heroes you can play as, it only determines which faction your wins will go towards in the meta faction war

Thanks for the info, guys! Better get my samurai crackin' sometime today then!

I went with the knights. Really like the warden.

Also I absolutely love this game. Its brilliant but at the same time its so annoying. Ubisoft being cheap skates and running the online with player hosted lobbies.. Some games can be frustrating brcause of recoverying game state or disconnections or laggy players.

So annoying because the game is just fantastic

Ubisoft being cheap skates and running the online with player hosted lobbies.. Some games can be frustrating brcause of recoverying game state or disconnections or laggy players.

Ugh.. Some dedicated servers would have been nice. Any word on if we can have multiple characters? I'm yet to launch the beta and see :o

Ugh.. Some dedicated servers would have been nice. Any word on if we can have multiple characters? I'm yet to launch the beta and see :o

You can be any character you want. You start with 3 characters. 1 from each faction. There are 6 more but you need 500 coims to buy them

After the tutrial you are awarded 2000 coins. After that you gotta play to earn them

After the tutrial you are awarded 2000 coins. After that you gotta play to earn them

There's also an advanced tutorial you can do for an extra 1500 steel so there should be plenty to unlock some gear packs.

Also, check out each heroes videos, they show a lot of the more advanced and unique moves and skills for that hero. Stomping people with the Conqueror is a lot of fun :D

I can't answer the two above questions, but I just had a quick sample before the servers went down for a short maintenance interval and it seemed pretty nice. The intro pulls you in and the combat feels pretty good so far. I'm afraid lag might screw with it a bit, but we'll see. I'm sure it's been tuned for that :o

Samurai FTW!

How do you recover health ? Tried running back to the spawn point but no health regen and then I get killed easily.

The Orochi class gets health regen from defeating an enemy and you can also be healed by standing in a control point your team occupies. Some Knight type seemed to use an AoE healing spell last game but I have no idea what that was.