Co-op achievement thread

P1NSEEKER

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i would be happy if anybody could help me, too. In one player i have scored a total by nearly 29.000 Points. The highest i could get with another player on XBOXLive was 19.000 Points - there was a too bad connection :(

How can i change to an older graphik?

If anybody want to play for it, only add me and write me a message, that you want to play frogger - i still search somebody for Smash TV, too - the onliest points I´m missing there is Coop Master and Level Master (which cannot be get at the moment :( )

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anybody is interested in doing this, I'm game. I have all the achievements but this one. My high score in single player is over 29,000 points (just 1,000 shy of what the co-op one is set at). There are a couple problems with the online portion though. First off, the half screen sucks. Secondly, if I play as the host of the game it puts me on the left side of the screen and I can't see my home destination on the farthest left (though I may be able to adjust the screen size in the options menu). And last, but not least, I'm amazed at how this game has lag online.

If you're interested just add my GT and let me know you added me because of Frogger.

**Update**

- Finally got the achievement today. I have a problem where my internet disconnects every 20 minutes (it's actually just my Live account and not so much my internet). So I reached over 25,000 points a total of 12 times over the past 2 days before disconnecting in the middle of it. But my internet was a little more forgiving for one attempt. My partner ran out of lives before we reached 10,000 points. But luckily I was able to beat Levels 4 and 5 with only 1 life remaining thoughout. And of course as soon as that happens it's all a piece of cake as it reverts back to level 1 with a few snakes added. 30,010 points and finally the game 100% complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well nobody has posted in this thread in a really long time, but I'm still hopeful... if there is anyone out there who doesn't have the co-op achievement yet or would be nice enough to help me out, let me know... nobody seems to be on this game and that kind of sucks... I can usually get about 16-18k each time and I'm starting to be able to beat level 5 almost every time, so not much effort will be needed on the other person's part...