Level 24

RipNRiva

I just can't seem to beat this one, no matter what i always get beat, with the enemy always doubling the amount of attack points he gets theres just no way i can beat this. Im always two turns away from winning. tried placing ships apart along the edges but it doesn't work. after loosing for 3 hours i give up not worth 200gs

ok so i finally beat it after problems 6 or 7 hours (level 24) It was pure luck and some skill. I places my ships on the out side of the map as others had said, and only used the air craf carrier and subs torpedoes. This helped, but sucked to wait a turn sometimes. I barely won after many attempts, i really think its a random level. Sometimes the AI only shoots on the outside of the map and then sometimes not until later in the game. after beating this level, the only other "tough" one i though was 26, after that i only lost once during levels 27-30

• 11 months later...
ok so i finally beat it after problems 6 or 7 hours (level 24) It was pure luck and some skill. I places my ships on the out side of the map as others had said, and only used the air craf carrier and subs torpedoes. This helped, but sucked to wait a turn sometimes. I barely won after many attempts, i really think its a random level. Sometimes the AI only shoots on the outside of the map and then sometimes not until later in the game. after beating this level, the only other "tough" one i though was 26, after that i only lost once during levels 27-30

Agreed. I restarted the game as soon as the AI detected my carrier which cut down the time involved. You get so few resources that losing the carrier means you basically can’t attack in a worthwhile manner.