Legendary Achievements

Kiaeneto

The three legendary achievements, collect 20 legendary dwellers, weapons & outfits. I bought the starter pack for my vault on xbox one and you get a a legendary dweller with a legendary outfit and weapon and it counted towards all three achievements. I decided to go ahead and support the game by buying $20 worth of lunchboxes and opened some (on my pc) to have received legendary dwellers, weapons and outfits but the achievement tracker isn't moving.

Is the pc version not counting them and bugged since I opened the starter pack on my xbox one and it counted the legendary dweller etc towards the achievements. Anyone else having this issue?

• 1 month later...

Yeah, Legendary Dwellers seems to be the toughest chivo by far. Enough so that 50 raiders and everything else is pretty laughable by comparison.

I've gotten one dweller from a quest and one from a paid lunchbox (I've bought two 5 packs so far). EDIT: Apparently there aren't any Legendary Dwellers from Wasteland Quests. Finally got that one and then another with previous Fallout characters, but there was no option to recruit them.

The most I've gotten from free lunchboxes was some weapons and clothes and I've opened probably 10 or more of them so far from various objectives, quests and random wasteland encounters (Super Duper Mart - Cram). EDIT: Finally unlocked another legendary from a free lunchbox. It was a duplicate character, but it still counted for 5%.

Edited by pyoobez

You can get Legendary Dwellers in quests. You get Preston Garvey at the end of a quest chain called "A Settler Needs Your Help". You can also get Sarah Lyons at the end of the quest chain "Climbing the Ranks".

Yeah, I got them.

I meant the random Wasteland Exploration quests. There's a few somewhat misleading named ones "Rescue Sierra Petrovita" and a similar one with a Broterhood member. I thought if you rescued them, they'd join you in the vault as legendaries, but they just give Quantum and a Mr. Handy respectively. It seems you can only get rare dwellers from Wasteland Exploration in a cabin and a Red Rocket encounter (and maybe another I'm forgetting about)

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I got them.

I meant the random Wasteland Exploration quests. There's a few somewhat misleading named ones "Rescue Sierra Petrovita" and a similar one with a Broterhood member. I thought if you rescued them, they'd join you in the vault as legendaries, but they just give Quantum and a Mr. Handy respectively. It seems you can only get rare dwellers from Wasteland Exploration in a cabin and a Red Rocket encounter (and maybe another I'm forgetting about)

I'm going to try this and send as many settlers out for exploration as possible. Like many others, this is the last achievement I need...

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if the characters/weapons/armor from deleted vaults will count towards this achievement or does it have to be done in 1 vault. I was thinking of starting a new vault and doing some of the easier early on objectives to get a few lunch boxes, open them up then delete the vault and repeat. I'm just not sure if that would work or not.

Does anybody know if the characters/weapons/armor from deleted vaults will count towards this achievement or does it have to be done in 1 vault. I was thinking of starting a new vault and doing some of the easier early on objectives to get a few lunch boxes, open them up then delete the vault and repeat. I'm just not sure if that would work or not.

This has been answered before. No, that won't work.

• 3 weeks later...