DESTINY 2 news

ecto69

Yeah, I just saw that. It said unavailable when I first checked GameStop. Got the LE and CE ordered, so I'm set. Going to try to get the CE at Amazon instead, though, for free release day shipping.

Along with an interesting way on why our "loot" won't carry over they worked in a way on why our subclasses are most likely getting reworked.

He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities.

He is referencing to the main villain.

Along with an interesting way on why our "loot" won't carry over they worked in a way on why our subclasses are most likely getting reworked.

He is referencing to the main villain.

Interesting because the website for Destiny 2 mentions Hunter, Titan, and Warlock. Perhaps new subclasses for each?

Interesting because the website for Destiny 2 mentions Hunter, Titan, and Warlock. Perhaps new subclasses for each?

Possibly. The subclasses we got in the first were pretty bare bones, so hopefully they can expand on them this time.

The expansions have me interested. One centered around Osiris and the other Rasputin. I just wonder if they are going to be like the first game where all the DLC really didn't fit with the main game.

They better learn their lessons about not putting achievements/trophies for the expansions like Dark Below and House of Wolves and have them like Taken King and Rise of Iron.

Honestly, those DLCs wouldn't have much to put up achievements for. You mean they need to make more meaty DLCs like the last two.