Game of the Week: April 15-22 (Ryse)

Dirty130

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/game/1/guide/ryse.jpg

Ryse Achievement List

To participate in this event, simply take part in a multiplayer gaming session of Ryse with an ambassador, promotor, subscriber or staff and you'll be verified and vouched for in the appropriate thread and then put into the monthly prize draw.

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, please post in this thread and check back often for members wanting to play throughout the week. Also be sure to occasionally check XBL status of members that have posted so that you can send them messages over Live to see if they're available to play. Replying in this thread or sending them a PM are also great ways to arrange a session. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be hosting games during the week, posting when they're available and may even create sessions using XBA's MySessions to increase participation. If you'd like to host games yourself, by all means please do so.

Entrants throughout the month of April who participate in CG events will go into a single draw to win a $50 US Microsoft Gift Card (or nearest equivalent for your region). The maximum amount of chances to win for an entrant in the monthly draw is 2. The lucky Winner will be announced during the first 7-10 days of each following month. For more details, see the [Changes to Community Gaming Announcement thread]

Please Read:

[spoiler=pleaseread1969]Note 1: An ambassador, promotor, subscriber or staff will vouch for you when playing with them during a related session.

Note 2: Posting here looking for co-op partners or multiplayer sessions for achievements or fun is perfectly fine and encouraged.

Note 3: Play nice with other members during multiplayer events, please.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got the 2000g but let me know if you want help getting achievements and we can work on that.

3ohzdFRFAi7zQ0VKKI.gif

Nah, I'll be satisfied just playing for fun to begin with. I'll see how it goes from there. I haven't even completed the base 1000:1gs: :o

The multiplayer features a 4 player co-op mode, right? They didn't increase the amount of players or anything?

Nah, I'll be satisfied just playing for fun to begin with. I'll see how it goes from there. I haven't even completed the base 1000:1gs: :o

The multiplayer features a 4 player co-op mode, right? They didn't increase the amount of players or anything?

Actually I'm pretty sure it's only 2 player co-op coliseum mode. :/

I'll try and catch up with Sickly Plague today. Mike or Ed, if you want, hit up Shep? He's got a bit of an idea on how to play ;) Otherwise I'll try and catch one of you tomorrow :)

I was on the American marketplace when we were playing Shep, so that may have been why it couldn't connect to the store at the end of a match. Don't know really.. :o