Game of the Week: April 8-14 (Multiplayer Mayhem)

Dirty130

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/game/4075/guide/MPmayhem.jpg

A frequent occurrence these Multiplayer Mayhem events, it's best to take advantage of them! In need of some specific multiplayer achievements? Want to group up for Destiny, Battlefield or any other co-op or multiplayer title for some old fashioned fun and laughs? Maybe you want to call someone out and challenge them to a game? Well, post your thoughts and enquires here!

Among other titles, the CET will be playing:

• Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Battlefield They Shall Not Pass DLC

To participate in this event, simply take part in any multiplayer gaming session that an ambassador, promotor, subscriber or staff are part of and you'll be verified and vouched for in the appropriate thread and then put into the monthly prize draw.

Verified session with up to 4 XBA members = 1 chance into the monthly prize draw

Verified session with 5+ XBA members = 2 chances into the monthly prize draw

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, please post in this thread and check back often for members wanting to play throughout the week. Also be sure to occasionally check XBL status of members that have posted so that you can send them messages over Live to see if they're available to play. Replying in this thread or sending them a PM are also great ways to arrange a session. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be hosting games during the week, posting when they're available and may even create sessions using XBA's MySessions to increase participation. If you'd like to host games yourself, by all means please do so.

Entrants throughout the month of April who participate in CG events will go into a single draw to win a $50 US Microsoft Gift Card (or nearest equivalent for your region). The maximum amount of chances to win for an entrant in the monthly draw is 2. The lucky Winner will be announced during the first 7-10 days of each following month. For more details, see the [Changes to Community Gaming Announcement thread]

Please Read:

[spoiler=pleaseread151]Note 1: An ambassador, promotor, subscriber or staff will vouch for you when playing with them during a related session.

Note 2: Feel free to post requests for achievements here that you need a hand with in co-op or multiplayer games. Feel free to request anything game related during this event, a power weapon for Dying Light for example and we will see what we can do.

Note 3: Play nice with other members during multiplayer events, please.

I'm up for Rocket League, Battlefield 4, Rise of The Tomb raider Endurance Mode co-op, Borderlands. I'll be available during every day of the week at 11pm PST.

EDIT: Changed my availability since i forgot Multiplayer Mayhem starts during the school holidays.

Edited by Havoc1st

I'm up for Rocket League, Battlefield 4, Rise of The Tomb raider Endurance Mode co-op, Borderlands. I'll be available during every day of the week at 9pm PST.

EDIT: Changed my availability since i forgot Multiplayer Mayhem starts during the school holidays.

I would be up for Rise of The Tomb raider Endurance Mode co-op as I need to do it.

Maybe a few of us could knock out the advanced coop in RDR during this. Preferably Saturday or Sunday.

I took a vacation day from work on that Saturday so I'll throw my hat in to help since I need those too.

We can aim for Saturday if you guys want? What time/time zone do you think you'll be available, Ruffus? Evening I'm guessing?

Maybe a few of us could knock out the advanced coop in RDR during this. Preferably Saturday or Sunday.

Just to have it in writing somewhere, that's me, Mike, Ruffus, and Bare Bum Cheeks doing the advanced co-op missions in Red Dead Redemption just under 24 hours from now. I don't know if you guys have mucked around with the missions before, but be ready for no aim-assist and tough times. I'm excited to get the completion, so Jack Frost and I can really buckle down on Titanfall.

I'm free for the next couple of days (which makes a change at the minute). No wife or two of the kids as they have gone visiting family. I'm left at home with the other Xbox nut, so they could join as well if needed (he's 11 but he is a helluva Rocket League player).

If I've got the game I'll join just let me know. Preference towards Paladins, Overwatch, Neverwinter, Happy Wars, Borderlands (yup!), Star Wars Battlefront, ESO or Destiny (still need achievements in these games).

Can and will play pretty much any other multiplayer game that I have (which includes RDR, Rocket League, Titanfall 1 or 2, Ryse, etc).

Drop me a message on here or Live.

I'm free for the next couple of days (which makes a change at the minute). No wife or two of the kids as they have gone visiting family. I'm left at home with the other Xbox nut, so they could join as well if needed (he's 11 but he is a helluva Rocket League player).

If I've got the game I'll join just let me know. Preference towards Paladins, Overwatch, Neverwinter, Happy Wars, Borderlands (yup!), Star Wars Battlefront, ESO or Destiny (still need achievements in these games).

Can and will play pretty much any other multiplayer game that I have (which includes RDR, Rocket League, Titanfall 1 or 2, Ryse, etc).

Drop me a message on here or Live.

What times could work for you on Sunday for Rocket League? Havoc is an Aussie so the later the better to try to include him.

What times could work for you on Sunday for Rocket League? Havoc is an Aussie so the later the better to try to include him.

I can probably get on as late as midnight GMT (to start) on Sunday.

EDIT: I can actually do any time, just let me know what you plan.

Edited by Menion Leah

Yeah, I should be around. The 8 hours is pushing it to my limit though, will be midnight here. I'll be able to join for an hour or so (or fall asleep in the party which isn't unheard of).

Alright I'll try to start finding people around 10 your time. Thats 5 EDT/2 PDT for the Yanks reading this. Not sure what that would be Aussie time.