Pathfinder Level 6+ Question

K3189

So I just got to lvl 40 and was able to start researching advanced blueprints. But I can't seem to find any pathfinder armor to craft/buy past level 5. All the stores are still carrying only lvl 5 stuff. Do I have to level up some more or does level 6 and higher only unlock in NG+? I'm not talking about the advanced blueprints. I can craft some lvl 6 stuff. Just can't seem to buy anything or craft any of the pathfinder armor that doesn't have blueprints.

Just to add to that, the armor tiers level up with your character. I want to say it's every ten levels that a weapon and armor tier goes up, but I may be mistaken. When you hit level 50 try looking at a storefront or your research terminal. If you've already researched something to 5, a new "advanced" tier will open up right underneath it for level 6-10.

Again, keep in mind though that you most likely won't be able to research or buy level 7 until you hit character level 60, so on and so forth.

once you enter a new level bracket ie 40 just travel around a bit and the new tier of gear should start popping up in shops and loot, I saw them long before I hit the next level. Also you can get all the way up to tier X gear on you first playthrough, by then end my first run I was level 115 only thing that caps is your A.V.P. points at nexus level 20

Cheers,