The XBA Mid-Month Game Giveaway: April (Torment: Tides of Numenera & Destiny 2 Beta)

Dirty130

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/game/1/guide/torment1.jpg

With our latest giveaway concluded (congratulations to smacd for winning a copy of Mass Effect Andromeda!), our second giveaway for April is the RPG, Torment: Tides of Numenera from inXile Entertainment. We also have 3 Destiny 2 Beta Codes for the runner ups!

A big thank you to XBA member, xhunterrrr for his generous donation of 3 Destiny 2 Beta Access codes.

Community Involvement

Entry Requirements

There will be no extra requirements for this giveaway other than a basic "post and win" format. Leave a single reply in this thread with your Gamertag (you can say other stuff too if you want, but your Gamertag must be present). The winners will be decided using a random.org drawing by our admin bplayak.

Note: Destiny 2 Beta code winners will have to go to this site to redeem their codes.

• Staff may not enter this competition
  • A minimum post count of 25 is required to be eligible for this giveaway
  • First drawn will win Torment. The following 3 members drawn will win a Destiny 2 Beta Access code.
  • This game will be provided in digital format
  • You must include your gamertag in your post
  • One entry per household
  • Multiple entries will render all your entries void
  • You must be aged 13 or older to enter
  • Competition will end, thread will close, and entries drawn on April 30st, 2017
  • If you'd like to donate a game code for our mid-month giveaways, please private message myself or another staff member.

Edited by Dirty130

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: TheFourthHunter

Can I enter just for Torment: Tides of Numenera since I don't really need to win the Destiny 2 Beta Early Access codes I donated? :p

Also, the codes are for early access to the beta. The beta will be an open beta at some point, so the codes merely get your early access to it.