Cheaters suck

mhart

I've played 2 games where whoever is Jason and a camper private chat each other and the camper leads Jason to all other players. After everyone is dead Jason allows his friend to escape. As if the game doesn't already have issues, this crap is going down

I personally haven't experienced this but I've been playing with a bunch of friends, 4-6 and we actually play properly. Sometimes we'll play in private matches, though we created a party of 4 on the main menu yesterday and hit quickplay to fill up lobbies through matchmaking with randoms.

We all actually switch our party chat to game chat and play it out legit whether it's in private or quick play. Nothing better then either brutally murdering one of your buddies or managing to escape and get one over them when they're playing as Jason.

If your stuck for proper games or even just people to play with you can add me and jump in whenever we're on, always happy for more people.

I've played 2 games where whoever is Jason and a camper private chat each other and the camper leads Jason to all other players. After everyone is dead Jason allows his friend to escape. As if the game doesn't already have issues, this crap is going down

Sorry to hear this. I was thinking about buying. How pathetic are people that they feel the need to cheat! I love cheevos too but I wouldn't ruin other people's fun for them!:mad:

But you can boost all achievements in private so people who do this are just out to ruin it for everyone.

I've only experienced the cheating / boosting in public once or twice.

It should be noted that the only way to communicate with other players with a mic in-game is if you are a counselor and have found the walkie talkie. Then you can communicate with other counselors who have found the walkie talkie. I assume to communicate with Jason you'd need to be in a party chat.

I've only experienced the cheating / boosting in public once or twice.

It should be noted that the only way to communicate with other players with a mic in-game is if you are a counselor and have found the walkie talkie. Then you can communicate with other counselors who have found the walkie talkie. I assume to communicate with Jason you'd need to be in a party chat.

if u are in GAME chat then if u find a walkie talkie and someone else does then you can chat anywhere on the map other wise you have to be close to another player o communicate with them ..also when jason is close to you you can talk to him as well ...but for the cheaters they go to a party chat with jason

i was playing last night and called 2 people out on cheating ... they tried to say they were just that GOOD at the game and i just sucked lol ...ok sure but explain to me how with in 30 secs jason finds me in a cabin alone when i was hiding under a bed because i had to let my dog out ... then right after he killed me he morphs to the *bathroom* area where theres the other 4 players are atm way across the map ...not just one time but 4 matches in a row !!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...