Team Synergy Community Achievement Session

The Pants Party

I just donated 650k, even though the achievement popped when I looked at the guild tab in game.

Pants, just a quick query before I leave the guild. I've just realised I need the 2 x Guild War achievements. Does the guild do Guild Wars and if so would you be happy for me to stick around? If not, I'll leave. Cheers.

I do enroll us in GW each week, yeah. Feel free to stick around, should have enough other people dropping after getting the achievement to continue to add others for the achievement. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. Just logged in and got the achievement, hurray. Also had a fucking wealth of keys sitting in my mail! Holy shit, guys. A good 1,200 keys. So many new good troops :rofl:

Edit: Because of those keys, I have a crazy amount of legendaries and can make all the teams I've ever read about. Settled on a dragon team of...

Emperor Khorvash

Sylvanimora

The Dragon Soul

Dragonian Monk

... and had enough souls to put them all at 19, save for one. Thanks again, you guys. You all kick ass.

Edited by Floyd.

From the Guild screen, go to Admin>Manage>Leave.

Thanks, I must've overlooked that button. Now I need another invite please.

And I'd also like to stay in the guild as I've got 400k saved up for next weeks goals. :D

Many thanks to everyone that contributed and organised this! I just got the achievement after joining the guild. I haven't played much of this game, but do plan on having a good crack eventually. I wouldnt mind sticking in the guild if that's alright? I dont want to penalise anyone by just taking up a spot and not contributing though, im not sure how it works.

Many thanks to everyone that contributed and organised this! I just got the achievement after joining the guild. I haven't played much of this game, but do plan on having a good crack eventually. I wouldnt mind sticking in the guild if that's alright? I dont want to penalise anyone by just taking up a spot and not contributing though, im not sure how it works.

It benefits the guild to have more active people, and since we are not at member cap, the more the merrier!

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I'd love to join an active guild. I just started playing this game about a week ago and have been playing every day. If anyone has a guild going for the synergy achievement, I'd love to help!!

GT: RunSmith14

I believe we are at 29/30, I've got to check that when I get back from work.

Though, your GT doesn't help us. We need your invite code, found on the hero tab.

Any help is appreciated and active players are very welcomed.

I already invited two of my friends, that magically appeared to be addicted to the game as well.

I just hope we find more active players. As it seems, not everyone in the guild is even playing the game after they got their achievement a few weeks ago.

I already invited two of my friends, that magically appeared to be addicted to the game as well.

I just hope we find more active players. As it seems, not everyone in the guild is even playing the game after they got their achievement a few weeks ago.

Sorry bud, a bunch of us don't even play at all anymore, myself included (I just pop on for new achievements, basically). I told Pants he could boot me if space is needed :)

I'm thinking about arranging another event in October or November.

Please do. I have been saving the gold and would love to participate, I just missed the last one because I didn't subscribe to the thread (which I have now done).

I'm so ready for this one. It's my last achievement except for that one new guy we have to earn with 250,000 souls or something

Please do. I have been saving the gold and would love to participate, I just missed the last one because I didn't subscribe to the thread (which I have now done).

I'm so ready for this one. It's my last achievement except for that one new guy we have to earn with 250,000 souls or something

cuddy contributed almost nine million gold herself. Might be a while before 15m is reached by the guild again!

cuddy contributed almost nine million gold herself. Might be a while before 15m is reached by the guild again!

I'm not in a hurry. I don't play this game as much as I did when it first came out but I still play it every week or two to do my Guild Wars. If you guys ever have a guild spot, I'm happy to join and wait for another chance to earn the achievement. I'm gonna be saving my gold until then

I'm thinking about arranging another event in October or November.

Pants, let us know and we'll save our cash.

It's me, fv4 'something' puma and 'something' Tee, that I hear regularily. We could save to help others to get this as well.

We have one open slot, let me know your invite code and I'll get you in. First come, first serve.

We're always looking for active members that don't just grab stuff for free.

My invite code is Josh_49

I've just quit my existing guild, so hopefully I can get in with you guys :-)

• 1 month later...

Would i be able to join the guild and get in on some of these cheevos please if there is room?

I just returned to this game and trying to figure out best approach to get the few remaining achievements i need and being part of an active guild seems to be key. Ill try my best to contribute as much as i can but im not the most efficient resource collector :(

Invite code is DEMON_15 and ive left my current guild.

Thanks in advance!

• 5 weeks later...