The Remaining DLC Characters

Banes

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/06/injustice-2-1000967.jpg

Anyone have any ideas as to what the remaining DLC characters will be?

So far, out of the 9 advertised, we have:

- Red Hood

- Sub Zero

- Starfire

I'm holding out hope that we do get Spawn, but I won't be surprised when it turns out to be Azrael. One of them is obviously Raiden as well from Mortal Kombat.

Edited by Banes

Black Manta, Mera, Enchantress, Atom, Raiden, and Talon.

One of them is most likely Etrigan, though, based off silhouettes.

Well i'm glad i've yet to waste any money on the Ultimate Edition upgrade or anything. I would only care to have Raiden out of all of those you listed.. What a lame lineup! This game was so good! Sucks that it has to be ruined by crap DLC characters.

• 2 weeks later...
Well i'm glad i've yet to waste any money on the Ultimate Edition upgrade or anything. I would only care to have Raiden out of all of those you listed.. What a lame lineup! This game was so good! Sucks that it has to be ruined by crap DLC characters.

You know thats just guesses, the only ones we really know are Black Manta, Atom and Raiden. Those silhouettes are distinctive and can only be one person. The other 3 are unknown.

Supposedly Fighter Pack 2 reveal trailer is at Gamescom this week.

There is some guess that Enchantress is one of them based on Suicide Squad movie costume but that would be a character in movie costume without it being epic gear, so thats not a given yet. Just highly likely. edit- Just noticed auto correct changed Atom to Adam due to the capital letter i used.

Edited by ShaggyB

Well its official, we get Hellboy. And to no surprise, Raiden and Black Manta are announced too.

That leaves Atom and 2 others remaining. Possibly Enchantress and the other guesses ive seen are Constantine or Rorschach.

Edited by ShaggyB

Pretty happy to see Hellboy getting a look in and hope to see Rorschach later. Really hope they add some achievements similar to what they did in MKX.

I would love some new achievements. I've kinda put the game on the back burner and may not end up returning to it unless it's to snag some new achievements (lame, I know).

Didn't MKX only have them for the final pack? I'm not sure, but I'm doubtful, too.

I think they did achievements for the second/last Kombat Pack (400G) and then followed that with a free title update (100G). Correct me if I'm wrong, as that may not be perfectly accurate.

Fighter pack 2 is such a disappointment. Really glad I only got the regular edition because of all the dlc characters who have beeen announced, Red Hood is still the only one I'm interested in. A lot of people wanted Black Manta so it's good that they added him in but if you really want Raiden, just play MK. He and Sub-Zero are/were both wasted DLC slots. Hell boy is also wildly disappointing. Was really hoping for Constantine. Oh well, it seems like other people wanted him so I guess good for them. Hopefully people who actually do have the ultimate pack aren't too disappointed by this.

• 3 weeks later...
Fighter pack 2 is such a disappointment. Really glad I only got the regular edition because of all the dlc characters who have beeen announced, Red Hood is still the only one I'm interested in. A lot of people wanted Black Manta so it's good that they added him in but if you really want Raiden, just play MK. He and Sub-Zero are/were both wasted DLC slots. Hell boy is also wildly disappointing. Was really hoping for Constantine. Oh well, it seems like other people wanted him so I guess good for them. Hopefully people who actually do have the ultimate pack aren't too disappointed by this.

Honestly, Black Manta is the only thing worth while in pack 2. Dont get me wrong, Hellboy is a great win for WB.... but its a DC COMICS FIGHTING GAME!!!! With literally thousands of characters to choose from, so far we got 2 Mortal Kombat characters and a Dark Horse Comics character. So out of 6 possible DC add-ons weve gotten 3 and 3 guests.

Im with you, 2 of the guests are a complete throw away. If i wanted to play as subzero or raiden id pull out Mortal Kombat X.

Hellboy, while being a big deal, is not something we needed in this game. Etrigan would have fit the shadowed profile, is also a demon and would have been pulled right from DC Comics. I just dont get the need for Hellboy (or even the rumored Spawn)

The way i see it is a season 2 should be done with guest characters. Thats when you do your MK and your Hellboy. Then you are extending the life of my game with fun crossover stuff, not during its inital run where the selling point is fight as DC characters.

Funny enough for as many issues as Street Fighter V had, one thing they got right was DLC characters, namely in season 2. Outside of Akuma, every DLC character was someone totally new that was never playable in a previous SF game before. Kinda wish NRS had taken that same route with their character packs. There are a lot of characters that we've yet to see in a DC fighting game that would be fun to play. Hell, I'd even be satisfied with them bringing in some characters from the first Injustice who were really fun to play like Batgirl and Martian ManHunter.