Mod 12

Xenolith666

So I'm expecting a lot of real life to hit me the day Mod 12. This is when the Tomb of Annihilation expansion is released. So I will not be doing a guide right off the bat. I just won't have time until later, and by then I'll be super behind. I'll request a subforum be created though. And if I do have time, I need to fix my other guides since photobucket got all stupid with their 3rd party hosting changes.

So unless someone else wants to take this expansion on with a guide of their own that's fine by me. Otherwise there are other sites out there to assist you with getting the new achievements done. Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

Personally those achievements have completely drain my will to play this game. It was bad enough with MSVA with the whole concept of relying on other players skill and build for an achievement, but now we have to rely on both RNG, and terrible one to say the least, as well as pay walls (some armor parts in packs)

For me this is the final nail on this game. I was struggling with MSVA but i tough in due time eventually peoples would be strong enough to do it (i did it multiple times without dying myself)

But this... thats just too much. Not gonna spend forever farming this new zone in hope to get the drops i need. If you consider i only ever got one legendary ring out of MSVA and 3 out of Underdark content, and holy cow did i farmed demo/edemo a million time and did CN hundreds of time... well i know im not getting those +5 rings out of new content. :mad: