Achievement Guide and Road Map

Just got my 1000g, huzzah, super easy game but lots of fun and laughs. Got 20hrs out of it, which was more than I expected. Final team that beat Freeman on Mastermind:

New Kid - Psychic / Plantmancer, pure support

Captain Diabetes

Call Girl

Mysterion

Pretty sure I broke the game with that team, not a single fight was challenging outside of Freeman. Dude is a beast.

---

fivebyfive, what's your current team? I recommend really any combination of 1 support, 1 dps, 2 tanks (or 1 tank and 1 hybrid tank).

I had New Kid as Psychic, Elementalist, and Plantmancer. Use the charm skill whenever possible to let them take each other out, the heal that also gets rid of debuffs AND increases attack power is crazy good, and then I added in the sand blast from Elementalist to whittle away multiple enemies from the back row while the other two skills were on cooldown. I brought Call Girl for her long range and defense down debuff, then Super Craig and Captain Diabetes for tank/bruisers. When I did Morgan Freeman, I just trapped him between the two of them and they just batted him back and forth. :p

I went through the guide one more time after getting my 1000G this morning and it should be 100% complete. My final time was right about 19 hours.

Edited by The Pants Party

Managed to beat the Mutant Cousin, used mosquito (as he could heal with every attack) call girl (as she can attack anywhere and defence down) fastpass for his attack with invisible afterwards and the plant heal/revive summon makes the game way too easy. The next level/chapter used toolshed, capt diabetes with call girl and they wreck everyone and same with morgan freeman

Also have another/easy way to get Master Manipulator,

on the second side quest for Ms Cartman, when you pimp slap a hooker, she will attack the Pimp, keep her alive by stealing the pimp's turn and she will "kill" him quickly

Speedster skill that lets you have 2 moves in 1 turn, and the plantmancer skill that knocks back everyone plus the fart that allows you to create of copy of your character Is all you need for non boss fights. pretty much kill everyone by yourself.

Had Callgirl/Tweak/Craig as my team. Callgirl for her long range phone attack, Tweak for his shock attack, and Craig for his snarkiness.

Pants, are you planning to add boss fight strategies in the descriptions for the story related achievements? Only reason I mention it is because I had a hell of a time with Randy at the end of the first night. I didn't understand what was going on. The fight would start with him ready to do an attack that would kill me in one hit, so I'd use Time Fart Glitch to skip his turn. After the 3-turn cooldown, the fight would automatically end and Randy would win and I'd die and have to start over, even though I and all of my allies were still alive. This happened to me three times in a row. I got sick of having to start the fight over for no apparent reason. Ended up having to beat him in three turns to finish that fight. Is it supposed to work like that, where he automatically wins after three turns? I didn't understand why it kept ending automatically in the middle of the fight and saying "You're dead."

Maybe I'm just not as good as others at this style of game but I'm surprised to see it rated as 3/10 and people say it's super easy. Not that it's been extremely difficult, but it took a couple tries to beat the Freedom Pals on Main Street and I already mentioned the Randy fight. Now that I have more artifact slots, the whole Professor Chaos boss fight wasn't hard at all, so maybe I just wasn't leveled up enough? I have yet to buy or craft anything, so maybe that's my problem.

Whoa, dude. Ding ding ding. Crafting is important.

Haha OK. For artifacts? I am doing much better now but still haven't crafted any artifacts. Or bought any. The trick seems to be to have someone who can heal with you at all times, because even though my might is like 588 and the missions say a might of 400, enemies still do sooo much damage to me, it's ridiculous.

Just beat the game and no achievement lol. You were right. Guess I have another 16 or so hours in me lol

But you changed to Mastermind difficulty right at the end right? When did you up the difficulty exactly?

I changed the difficulty a little before mephestos cause I figured I was getting to the end. No closure as far as the "right when you pick up control vs when the game prompts you" thing.

Ah OK, well I changed right before the 6th graders, and I'm currently at the third night, in the police station, so I think I'm getting relatively close to the end of the game. I should have feedback by the end of the weekend.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member BiggD and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com South Park: The Fractured But Whole Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Updates & Corrections: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides and Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I'd wager dollars to donuts that neither method unlocks it. Good to know either way, though.

!remindme 7 days :p

I'll be taking those dollars AND donuts, thank you very much! Just beat the game this morning and achievement unlocked! I wish I knew it didn't unlock until you got back to the hub world after the second set of credits. Got so disheartened when it didn't unlock after the last fight, then didn't unlock when the credits started to roll, then didn't unlock during the last cutscene, then didn't unlock during the second set of credits haha. Sooo glad to hear it pop after getting back to the hub world!

I'll be taking those dollars AND donuts, thank you very much! Just beat the game this morning and achievement unlocked! I wish I knew it didn't unlock until you got back to the hub world after the second set of credits. Got so disheartened when it didn't unlock after the last fight, then didn't unlock when the credits started to roll, then didn't unlock during the last cutscene, then didn't unlock during the second set of credits haha. Sooo glad to hear it pop after getting back to the hub world!

Nice! I'm happy for you man. I'm in the last quest now so not much time lost. Really flew by a second time.

Nice! I'm happy for you man. I'm in the last quest now so not much time lost. Really flew by a second time.

Thanks man. I was so glad I didn't have to play through a second time on Mastermind. Some of those fights were tough. Although I assume it's easier the second time since you know what to expect with every fight and can play accordingly. I thought beating Morgan Freeman on Casual was way easier than some Mastermind fights.

• 2 weeks later...
Orgy of power I believe can be missed. I am pretty sure I never got to do Tweaks special. Then there is a certain quest that changes his and Craigs.

Have you tested that? I mean, you're still technically using their special even if it's "shared" after that quest. Let me know what happens and I'll update if necessary.

Actually out of dumb luck while doing the mosquito kids special randomly the achievement popped. I wasn't even testing if I missed his. I found it odd that I apparently never did his as I used that guy a lot. Basically used everyones at least 5 times. Upon using his though I was like...yeah...I don't remember seeing this before.

Craigs stood out to me though because it feels shorter than the others and I could remember doing it. I guess that's because his and Tweaks changes so they made Craigs possibly both of their original moves short. But out of everyones I couldn't remember what Tweaks original move was at all I still kinda think I didn't do it.

So I guess it's possible you can still get the achievement if you miss the original moves. I just watched a video of Tweaks original move. I can't remember if I used this before or not. Means theres a good chance I didn't

If anything might be worth a side note that two of their moves will change and to be safe use them prior.

Edited by PHub07

• 2 months later...

I completed my playthrough last night and wasn't able to unlock "Fully Bloated." I had the three story related time farts prior to buying the item from Freeman's Tacos for the fourth fart. I crafted the item and no achievement. I reloaded an earlier save outside of Mepheto's Labs and went to Freeman's Tacos to buy the recipe required to unlock the Fart Summons. Crafted the item and then went back to Mepheto's. Used the Fart Shift and no achievement.

Tonight I plan on getting to the Mutant Cousin Kyle fight to see if I can get this to unlock. Can anyone confirm if there's a specific place that you need to craft the Fart Summons or is that irrelevant?

And for what it's worth on "The Token Experience" achievement. I started the game with a black character and don't recall ever changing the combat difficulty. I checked it about 2/3rds of way through my game and noticed it was set to "Heroic." I was planning on playing through a second time, no big deal. After finishing the final mission last night, the achievement popped. I didn't change the difficulty or anything.

• 1 year later...

:yay: Finished the game and got all achievements. As soon as I was done with the gem I turned the difficulty down and finished up the achievements. Overall was a fun game and really not difficult at all. Just a little time consuming. Awesome guide and it helped a lot. Another game down and now on to the next game. Good luck everyone. :yay: