GSL 16 Announcement Thread

Edword

gsl2017.jpg

It's that time of year again! Announcing the 16th edition of XBA's Gamerscore League Tournament.

Just like usual this GSL will be a simple race to see which 4 man team can accumulate the most gamer score during the tournament. The team with the highest cumulative GS gained during the competition period wins! The competition begins on November 20th at 12 am PDT and will run up to December 18th at 11:59 pm PDT.

Participation Requirements: Thread

Signups: Thread

The Discussion (or civilized "trash talk"): Thread

GSL 16 Tracker: Link

Edited by Dirty130
Added tracker link

You're all crazy to get such massive scores in a short period of time. I know Dirty got more last December than I got in all of 2016. Best of luck to all! I'll just enjoy my usual snail's pace.

Dirty did go a bit crazy I didn't realize he was so competitive when it comes to comps.

I know Dirty got more last December than I got in all of 2016.

I'll be taking it easy this year.

I mean, I've barely organised my team and that is something I usually have in concrete by May. I'm just waiting to hear back from my 4th proposed teammate and then I better get to work on a team signature!

Looking forward to tackling my backlog this year.. It's grown to monster proportions thanks to Neverwinter.

I'll be taking it easy this year.

I mean, I've barely organised my team and that is something I usually have in concrete by May. I'm just waiting to hear back from my 4th proposed teammate and then I better get to work on a team signature!

Looking forward to tackling my backlog this year.. It's grown to monster proportions thanks to Neverwinter.

Come on dude, Whisper Can Do It. :D