If you want to buy and complete all NEOGEO games it will cost you $320, €280 or £255. But you get 40,000 Gamerscore...

Or $436 AUD

In Rooland a new release can cost around 100. So comparing the gamerscore per ducket ratio that way, it is pretty good bang for your buck so to speak. I dont have the funds right now for any new games, but if I did... I would be tempted...

I just will use GSL like I did last year, for an excuse to clean up a big chunk of my backlog and make some space on my HDD.

Edited by BluWolve

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of getting newer members to participate, I know it has been like this forever, but what exactly is the reasoning behind "have at least one achievement dated back at least a year"?

I am just curious.

Let's say I have just picked up my one at the beginning of the year, and really enjoy hunting achievements, such an event would be great to connect with like-minded folk. But I cant participate because i do not meet that one requirement, even tho I am super psyched.

Speaking of getting newer members to participate, I know it has been like this forever, but what exactly is the reasoning behind "have at least one achievement dated back at least a year"?

I am just curious.

Let's say I have just picked up my one at the beginning of the year, and really enjoy hunting achievements, such an event would be great to connect with like-minded folk. But I cant participate because i do not meet that one requirement, even tho I am super psyched.

To prevent hardcore competitors from creating a new tag every year and getting 150,000 GS with the same games over and over and over again. I mean, with sone planning you could still basically do that but the rule makes it a bit harder.

To prevent hardcore competitors from creating a new tag every year and getting 150,000 GS with the same games over and over and over again. I mean, with sone planning you could still basically do that but the rule makes it a bit harder.

That is understandable.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Guess ill have to use my former gamertag, as I would love to participate.

Exactly. And since I know I can't compete with the best of the best on here, I'm gonna try and recruit newer/lesser known members into my team. Make them feel like a part of the community, and hopefully make some new friends that'll become familiar faces on the forums.

Wait, this is a trash talk thread. You're going down Rapture!

Well said. :)