But anyway, this year is a new year, and impo you are still the favourites and still the best team as always. Track record proves that, so we just gotta do what we can :) good luck to you as always, although i doubt you will need it.

I'm here to have fun competing and doing the best with the time I have available. I have two kids and a job, so that factors in, so all I can do is my best.

Good luck to you as well, and have fun!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I am looking for a team. GT DwnTheRbbtHole8. I was on the winning team last year, but just found out I have been replaced. Looking for a team that is in it to win it. I have about 80-100k I can get fairly easy, none of which are ACA games. So I can still get those if needed. Thanks! Good luck to all!

giphy.gif

Guess I might have to make an effort around here and work my way back up the ranks! You're a big boss man around here B.. Need a partner? I'm soft and cuddly.

Hehe you know I would always welcome my soft and cuddly buddy back!!!

Hey everyone! I am looking for a team. GT DwnTheRbbtHole8. I was on the winning team last year, but just found out I have been replaced. Looking for a team that is in it to win it. I have about 80-100k I can get fairly easy, none of which are ACA games. So I can still get those if needed. Thanks! Good luck to all!

Try posting in here: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=695904

Very sorry about that, man. I hope you'll find a team though!

I have a feeling this year will be a bit more competitive than the last ones :think:

edit: Now only if we had those 5-man teams we talked about last year...