Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Seems buggy. Looked on another site and there are a few people with this problem. My sidequest tracker is stuck at 89% even though I did everything.

Contraptions and their upgrades

All collectibles

All of the sidequests.

That is really frustrating. I am Death Incarnate was so difficult im not even bothering to try the higher one. But with that one bugging its the same thing as having never completed the higher difficulties point wise.

Edited by PHub07

• 3 weeks later...
WOW, what makes it a 10/10?

The "Mein leben" achievement. Only 9 people of 26,000 on TA have unlocked it. It's very, very difficult.

The "Mein leben" difficulty will unlock once you have completed the Campaign at least once. On this difficulty, which is actually set to "I am death incarnate," you will only have one life. Additionally, you cannot save. This means that if you die during your playthrough, you are sent back to the Main Menu.

A successful, uninterrupted playthrough on "Mein leben" should take around 3-4 hours to complete depending on your playstyle.

I have retrieved two from every map that appears to have two. In fact, as I follow the vid guides, and the maps denotations of how many are where it all matches.

Although now because I started a game of I am Death Incarnate, it appears I cannot access my other save, even though I saved in a separate slot. So I guess I am back to square one on collectibles and such anyway.

Not that I can go back to confirm it, but it may have been the one by the Battle Walker legs. I chose to start with the Battle Walker when I got to pick an upgrade, so I never had to go after it.

It turns out I was correct. The map doesn't show this one as being there when you look at the War Map, and since I didn't need to collect the battle walker legs (I chose them in the story) I had never been searching in that area. I went back and sure enough, it was the last one I was missing. No guides specifically mentioned this one in the guides I was following to collect them, so I presume the person who made the guide I followed also chose the Battle Walker.

• 3 weeks later...

There is an npc to initiate the Max's toys sidequest. The guide is incorrect. I was unfortunately following only this guide and never picked up the mission. Now after having gotten every toy and seeing in other guides that the mission must be picked up, the npc seems to have disappeared meaning I can't get the mission or complete it or get the sidetracked achievement. Hopefully she's hiding somewhere around the boat still but I've searched all over. The mission can't be completed now it seems.

Edited by thenutman69321

There is an npc to initiate the Max's toys sidequest. The guide is incorrect. I was unfortunately following only this guide and never picked up the mission. Now after having gotten every toy and seeing in other guides that the mission must be picked up, the npc seems to have disappeared meaning I can't get the mission or complete it or get the sidetracked achievement. Hopefully she's hiding somewhere around the boat still but I've searched all over. The mission can't be completed now it seems.

There is an NPC to initiate the quest, yes, but it's not necessary to speak with them.

I collected Max's toys without every speaking to anyone and was able to earn the Side Quest achievement without an issue.

It's not a matter of the achievement's solution being incorrect; rather, the game is buggy in some regard when it comes to the side quests.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Updates & Corrections: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides and Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I have just started playing the game and this might be a stupid question but why do you only have 50 health I'm sure the last ones were at 100?

BJ is mortally wounded from the events at the end of the first game, so this game translates such to having less health in the first half.

• 10 months later...