Achievement Not Unlocking

Ms Daffy

Marksman Achievement not unlocking for me. Have play mission 3 times and did not miss a shot. Achievement did still did not unlock once last AA gun was blown up. Any one else having this problem?

I had to try this a few times too. I had the easy difficulty so I can see the hit marks. When I finally got it, it popped when I was heading back down the ladder.

Thank you Infernal,

After doing a hard reboot the achievements started unlocking. Now I am wondering if I can get I've Got You & Rescuer to unlock. I have saved all of the men. I am replaying the missions over again in hopes those two will unlock. I did miss a few of them before all of this stared.So I am hope even though it shows I have saved them once I save them again it will unlock.

Thank you Infernal,

After doing a hard reboot the achievements started unlocking. Now I am wondering if I can get I've Got You & Rescuer to unlock. I have saved all of the men. I am replaying the missions over again in hopes those two will unlock. I did miss a few of them before all of this stared.So I am hope even though it shows I have saved them once I save them again it will unlock.

They should unlock randomly during natural play of the game.

Just replayed missions for I've Got You & Rescuer they did not unlock. Called Microsoft they cannot unlock achievements.

I tried playing a "NEW GAME" to erase the Heroic Actions in the missions. Luckily that doesn't erase the achievements I have already unlocked. Played through to mission 9 where the last drag man is and the achievement DID NOT unlock.

Activation and Microsoft state there is nothing they can do and each blame the other for the problem.

If Achievement stop unlocking for you. STOP playing the game. DO a Hard Re Boot of the Xbox by Unplugging the Power Supply. DO NOT PERFORM ANY HEROIC ACTIONS Till you know achievements will unlock.

For some bizarre reason the third campaign mission achievement won't unlock for me. It's really strange because I was still able to unlock the Veteran achievement :confused:

Some of the other mission achievements also didn't pop up till I was like a quarter way through the next one.

This has easily been the most glitchy COD I've ever encountered.

I think some are messed up for sure. I was farming the spotting achievement at the point where you first gain the ability just to see if you could farm. It worked. However as I was doing this I noticed the chainsmoker achievement.

In this area you can from my understanding easily affect 10+ guys every 30 seconds. I was already throwing them to buy more time. I absolutely should have it by now.

The 1% seems suspect too as apparently its a rare achievement yet its so simple.

• 2 weeks later...

i had just finished death factory as far as completing the game on veteran

i somehow started the game sign into another profile and when i signed off to get on mine

it said i had not completed anything on the story so i resumed it and i was were i left off but on a lower difficulty i had lost all of my Intel so i replayed a mission thinking maybe it would rest it self but it didnt.

any idea on how to get my progress back or have i lost it completely?

sorry if this is not the right thread,

any help is appreciated

• 1 month later...

I can’t get the defender achievement to pop, I’ve done it over and over and I’m sure I got all the planes but it still wouldn’t come up. I checked the achievement list and it said I had completed 50/50 but the achievement never popped so I went back to the home menu and checked again and it says It is still locked but 100% completed based off the achievement tracker. Anyone have an idea on what to do? I would really hate that the last achievement I have left is glitched and won’t unlock anymore