Can't select missions in campaign

turdferguson

When i go to mission select in the campaign, i can only select the first three missions that i did in the ea access trial. I'm almost done with the campaign, but i want to go back and get the collectibles. Is anyone else having this problem? Do i need to finish the campaign?

That is really strange. I have been able to access all missions thus far. It may just be a glitch. I have had to restart my Xbox several times in order to stop game-breaking glitches.

I finished the campaign and i can still only select the first three missions, yes the option was always there. Maybe it has to do with the ea access trial, i did finish those first three missions during the trial and i was able to replay them in the trial. Did anyone else finish them in the trial period and do you have this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna try and uninstall Battlefront II and EA Access tonight... than reinstall Battlefront II first to see if that gets around it.

Update: Deleting EA Access allowed me to see the 4th mission. After beating it, I could play the 5th and so on. Can anyone confirm it wasn't the patch that allowed these missions to be viewable?

Edited by tripleb2k

Gonna try and uninstall Battlefront II and EA Access tonight... than reinstall Battlefront II first to see if that gets around it.

Update: Deleting EA Access allowed me to see the 4th mission. After beating it, I could play the 5th and so on. Can anyone confirm it wasn't the patch that allowed these missions to be viewable?

After the patch i was able to see the 4th mission, but nothing after that mission. I played till like the 7th mission, but still only up to the 4th mission is selectable in mission select, though i can continue my game from the 7th mission. I did delete and reinstall battlefront 2 like 2 weeks ago and nothing changed, but i never tried to uninstall EA Access, i'll have to try that.

After the patch i was able to see the 4th mission, but nothing after that mission. I played till like the 7th mission, but still only up to the 4th mission is selectable in mission select, though i can continue my game from the 7th mission. I did delete and reinstall battlefront 2 like 2 weeks ago and nothing changed, but i never tried to uninstall EA Access, i'll have to try that.

Small step if mission 4 is appearing for you. I played the game up to mission 10 and they all appear under campaign select now. EA Access deletion could be coincidence with the patch but worth trying.