Does anyone still Play Xbox 360 Gears Of War 2 Online?

Thomas29

I am right now actually. No one plays ranked. Those games only start when you have a full 10 people in the lobby. Most people that still play, play Public because there are bots. You might find someone there. Or playing Hoard. I recommend joining a Gears 2 club and ask around, you might find a group to play with.

I'm trying to finish off the last few Hoard achievements left, and then I think I'll be done with the game. Reaching Rank 100 will take over a hundred hours, even boosting it. And Seriously 2.0 is just too much of a grind, even for me.

I am right now actually. No one plays ranked. Those games only start when you have a full 10 people in the lobby. Most people that still play, play Public because there are bots. You might find someone there. Or playing Hoard. I recommend joining a Gears 2 club and ask around, you might find a group to play with.

I'm trying to finish off the last few Hoard achievements left, and then I think I'll be done with the game. Reaching Rank 100 will take over a hundred hours, even boosting it. And Seriously 2.0 is just too much of a grind, even for me.

oh yeah i should of mentioned it was ranked i was searching for then gave up.

and yeah not only was getting to 100 abd getting seriously 2.0 grindy but they have good chances of resetting. i got to 60 something got reset, then got to 50 somet and got reset so i gave up on that.

2.0 reset on me too when that was around 70k

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:00 PM, Thomas29 said:

If u would Like to Game together on GoW2 Or GoW3 for Achievements, Please ADD AND SEND ME A MESSAGE that you want to Play GoW2/GoW3 for Achievements Okay Thank You?

Ill be getting gears 1, 2, 3 and judgement sometime this week so if u still want to play add me Akuma Gojira and ill help out