Can this game currently be 100%'d?

tommy060289

Hi everyone.

Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same glitch as me. I currently can't get the last three mini kits and also the character token on the second to last level (on board the sword) as after starting up the power generator I pull the points to bring the train in to the station where you board it and it takes you to the boss level.

In story mode it works fine but in free play which is needed for collecting bits the train just sits there and nothing happens. Googled this and saw the same glitch so wondering if it is currently un-passable? Very annoying as intended to 100% soon:(

Cheers,

Tom

Just gone through the same level again for the 4th time to see if can get past it but still getting stuck and no progress! Even tried playing with just the standard characters from the story level so I made sure I hit all the points as in the story but still can't get past.

Anyone got any work arounds?

Just gone through the same level again for the 4th time to see if can get past it but still getting stuck and no progress! Even tried playing with just the standard characters from the story level so I made sure I hit all the points as in the story but still can't get past.

Anyone got any work arounds?

I had a similar issue with Avengers Tour level. The door you rip off to activate the electricity station. If I ripped the door off with anyone bar Thor, then the camera wouldn't pan, so I couldn't activate the station. Used thor and it worked.

Cant really offer any tips, as I didn't hit that glitch.

• 3 months later...