Update on Red Hot Research

jonlwright25

Alright this has really been pissing me off not being able to get this achievement, so trying to find a solution, talking to the people who made the game lead me to Microsoft, they own the rights to the game!!! Been talking to a rep and he had fill out a trouble ticket about the achievement!!! If your as pissed of as I am or even just a little upset contact Microsoft support and let’s blast them with this issue if we all go strong at them but telling them they will fix their game!! I will give any update when I get any more new info!!

Hahah well that didn’t work out I was told blue fang has been out of business for over a decade lol looking more and more this will never get fixed but I won’t give up until I get a straight answer! Xbox support told me that they will send the ticket to the right people regarding this achievement!

• 3 weeks later...
Hahah well that didn’t work out I was told blue fang has been out of business for over a decade lol looking more and more this will never get fixed but I won’t give up until I get a straight answer! Xbox support told me that they will send the ticket to the right people regarding this achievement!

I believe Blue Fang did 1 of the older Zoo Tycoons.