02) The Missing Forum Award Request Thread

bplayak

All forum awards are processed and requested by our fine Community Team Staff. If you believe an award has been missed on your profile, please post here with the details of your missing award and we will attempt to rectify the problem as quickly as possible. Thank You!

-Your Community Manager

Edited by Dirty130

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brian!

I would also like to request the Sister Site Member award. My username is linked in my profile (1001puppys).

Thanks!

I've put your Sister Site Award forward :)

EDIT: I also qualify for NShepard N7's staff club!

I checked your completed games and sign-ups and you're definitely eligible for the award, but you'll have to take a moment and sign up for it here. Did you do that in the past? If so, I'll put you forward for the award now, otherwise, you'll have to sign up officially before I can do that :)

Cheers!

I've put your Sister Site Award forward :)

I checked your completed games and sign-ups and you're definitely eligible for the award, but you'll have to take a moment and sign up for it here. Did you do that in the past? If so, I'll put you forward for the award now, otherwise, you'll have to sign up officially before I can do that :)

Cheers!

Whoops! Haven't done that in quite a while so I forgot that I needed to do that. Thanks for helping you two!

{s}Is there a list of all the possible awards? I need another thing in my life to pursue that has little tangible value.{/s}

Edit: I found the guide that lists it all out. Still need the second part though.

Also I'd like to put forth my submission for the sister site award. Same username.

Edited by Hoebagger
Found it

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I missed being awarded the Diamond Level for the Submit Award. I have submitted around thirty game tiles over the last month, when added to the submissions I already have, my total should be around 32. These submissions were not reflected for either the monthly recaps for February or March 2018 thus far.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...