• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BiggD's Challenge club - Tier 1

Adhere to the Creed - Tier 4

1000 posts

I wasn't given the XBA Tenure Club award when they were dished out either so can I get that added too, thanks!

When my 4 awards do get added, can the XBA Herald Promoter award be the award that doesn't appear in my showcase please.

• 1 month later...
My last guide that was published put me at a new tier I know. I'm just assuming I'll get the upgrade at the next batch? It's been over a month since though.

I put in for your gold Roadmap award (10 roadmaps) on March 4. bplayak is the one who hands out the awards and does so about once a month.

And as of the end of February, you have 9 published guides. One more will get you the gold award. :)

If you think this is wrong and you have not been credited with a guide, let me know and I can fix it.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5494969&postcount=3

I put in for your gold Roadmap award (10 roadmaps) on March 4. bplayak is the one who hands out the awards and does so about once a month.

And as of the end of February, you have 9 published guides. One more will get you the gold award. :)

If you think this is wrong and you have not been credited with a guide, let me know and I can fix it.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5494969&postcount=3

Okay!! Thanks man!

BiggD's Challenge club - Tier 1

Adhere to the Creed - Tier 4

1000 posts

I wasn't given the XBA Tenure Club award when they were dished out either so can I get that added too, thanks!

When my 4 awards do get added, can the XBA Herald Promoter award be the award that doesn't appear in my showcase please.

Is there any particular reason why I haven't received my awards that I requested back in January?

I see that you signed up for the XBA Tenure award on January 17th and it was requested by Spanish Assault to be distributed to you. Our apologies for not getting it out to you. I've re-requested it for you.

I can request the 1000 posts award for you also.

Looking back to the Challenge club sign up thread, unless the post has been hard deleted, I'm not seeing your sign ups. Do you know what date you may have signed up? Your request in this thread (quoted above) is January 26th.

Challenge Clubs (Bigg and Adhere) - https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6998510

When those two are requested, we'll get the request in so the XBA Herald Promoter award is not one that is visible in your showcase. :)

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

I see that you signed up for the XBA Tenure award on January 17th and it was requested by Spanish Assault to be distributed to you. Our apologies for not getting it out to you. I've re-requested it for you.

I can request the 1000 posts award for you also.

Looking back to the Challenge club sign up thread, unless the post has been hard deleted, I'm not seeing your sign ups. Do you know what date you may have signed up? Your request in this thread (quoted above) is January 26th.

Challenge Clubs (Bigg and Adhere) - https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6998510

When those two are requested, we'll get the request in so the XBA Herald Promoter award is not one that is visible in your showcase. :)

Ah, I didn't sign up for the two challenge/franchise clubs, I just assumed I had to request them in here like an idiot.

I've signed up for them now, however the Adhere Tier 4 game requirements got a change recently so I'm not sure I'm eligible anymore despite thinking I had signed up before the change date, so that might been removing.

Thanks for the quick response/help Black.

Ah, I didn't sign up for the two challenge/franchise clubs, I just assumed I had to request them in here like an idiot.

I've signed up for them now, however the Adhere Tier 4 game requirements got a change recently so I'm not sure I'm eligible anymore despite thinking I had signed up before the change date, so that might been removing.

Thanks for the quick response/help Black.

I'll talk to Sasquach and see what I can do about Adhere Tier 4. I'll let you know. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey, sorry to bother you, but is there any way to check if I'm on queue for the sister site award?

I got a request in here around a month ago, I think there's been some handouts recently, but I haven't received yet.

Thanks!

PST Profile

No bother at all! :) Unfortunately, the award queue isn't publicly visible but I had a bit of a look and couldn't see you in the queue so let me see if I can get that award fast-tracked for you!

Edit: Delivered :)

Edited by Dirty130
Mariah Carey bullied me..