02) The Missing Forum Award Request Thread

bplayak

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm eligible for the Journeyman award for 500 max club points once my latest submissions goes through, so I'd like to request that before I forget. Also, if it isn't too much of a hindrance, could I get my Tier 4 'You're DOOMED' award back in my showcase please? you can replace it with the 'XboxAchievements XBA Club Member' award. Oh and obviously I'm going to want my Max clubs award to remain in my showcase too, but I assume that'll happen anyway given it's already there.

Thanks!

Guest Scotty
I'm eligible for the Journeyman award for 500 max club points once my latest submissions goes through, so I'd like to request that before I forget. Also, if it isn't too much of a hindrance, could I get my Tier 4 'You're DOOMED' award back in my showcase please? you can replace it with the 'XboxAchievements XBA Club Member' award. Oh and obviously I'm going to want my Max clubs award to remain in my showcase too, but I assume that'll happen anyway given it's already there.

Thanks!

I put you in for the 500 points award earlier today after processing your sign up and have attached a copy of your request with it too, so it is seen sooner by bplayak when he goes through the awrads to be handed out thread. You will hopefully get your awards/request fulfilled soon.

• 2 months later...

Does this mean I can have my old derplehoff and Xbox One Maximum Clubs awards back or have I misunderstood it?

Effective Immediately, no more Site Awards will be removed from profiles outside of the two temporary "Timed" awards(guide writers guild, derplehoff).

If there was an old award you liked of a lesser tier that you want added back to your profile, please post the EXACT award title as listed on the awards tab of the site and post it in this thread: https://www.xboxachievements.com/for...d.php?t=703044

Does this mean I can have my old derplehoff and Xbox One Maximum Clubs awards back or have I misunderstood it?

Effective Immediately, no more Site Awards will be removed from profiles outside of the two temporary "Timed" awards(guide writers guild, derplehoff).

If there was an old award you liked of a lesser tier that you want added back to your profile, please post the EXACT award title as listed on the awards tab of the site and post it in this thread: https://www.xboxachievements.com/for...d.php?t=703044

Yep you can get the xbox one maximum club ones back if you want but I specifically said in my quote that the only TWO awards that would continue to be removed would be the timed guide writers guild and derps. But here's a Derp anyway for not reading that lolol

• 2 months later...
Hey B, you gave me the Bronze Guide and Bronze Roadmap awards but I already had them, so now I have multiple of the same awards.

How do I derp The King? :rolleyes: :p

Looks like bLaKgRaVy mistakenly put you in for bronze instead of silver for each award. That's where the mistake happened. I'll pass on the word.

And be careful who you try to derp...

Hey B, you gave me the Bronze Guide and Bronze Roadmap awards but I already had them, so now I have multiple of the same awards.

Yeah bLaKgRaVy put in for those. He shall face my wrath.

Also, I'll make sure those two get removed and one added ;)

Yeah, all my fault. Sorry about that. Apparently I messed up on two other members as well for the October awards. :whiteflag:

And be careful who you try to derp...

Also, I'll make sure those two get removed and one added ;)

How did I not see this coming? :D

Yeah, all my fault. Sorry about that. Apparently I messed up on two other members as well for the October awards. :whiteflag:

Haha no worries man! It happens.

• 2 months later...
So with this new "awards don't expire" thing, can I get the guid writer's award again

From bplayak's original announcement:

If there was an old award you liked of a lesser tier that you want added back to your profile, please post the EXACT award title as listed on the awards tab of the site and post it in this thread: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703044

Thank you!

Now I'm sure he can work out something... :whistle:

• 1 month later...