GSL Twist 2018 General Discussion and Trash Talk

StayonTarget

Damn straight. Just unlocked this bad boy this morning:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2908/1.jpgGone Adventuring with the Wind 5http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.png Defeat Djinn and obtain the Wind Crystal.

Don't worry guys. My strategy of playing a 200-hour completion that will result in 200 :gsicon: will pay off in the end.

Hell I might just play some dragon age origins, I’m all about having fun!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be an accomplishment!!

Challenge accepted. Finished two games today and will have the guides written tomorrow. Working on my third game now and it should have a guide done by the end of the week. I'll probably have 5-6 games with guides by the end of the tournament.

Just binge watched The Hallow on Netflix (pretty great btw), am I gsl-ing correctly?

Well technically you could be unlocking achievements while doing that. That'd be pretty impressive to unlock dozens of achievements during GSL and still total 0:1gs: haha

Just binge watched The Hallow on Netflix (pretty great btw), am I gsl-ing correctly?

I started watching the end of Hunt for Red October to kill time waiting for something I had to do.

It’s replaying now that I’m done with that...gonna watch it in full.

#ProGSLStrats

Challenge accepted. Finished two games today and will have the guides written tomorrow. Working on my third game now and it should have a guide done by the end of the week. I'll probably have 5-6 games with guides by the end of the tournament.

Well technically you could be unlocking achievements while doing that. That'd be pretty impressive to unlock dozens of achievements during GSL and still total 0:1gs: haha

I started watching the end of Hunt for Red October to kill time waiting for something I had to do.

It’s replaying now that I’m done with that...gonna watch it in full.

#ProGSLStrats

Best GSL smack talk.....EVER!!!

The wife and I are gonna grab dinner from a fish and chips place and then find a movie onDemand.

Best GSL smack talk.....EVER!!!

The wife and I are gonna grab dinner from a fish and chips place and then find a movie onDemand.

I suggest The Hunt for Red October if it’s on there. Such a great movie. Best Clancy adaptation film. Also, the best Clancy book.

Now I want to reread the book. It’s been like 25 years since I last read the book.

I suggest The Hunt for Red October if it’s on there. Such a great movie. Best Clancy adaptation film. Also, the best Clancy book.

Now I want to reread the book. It’s been like 25 years since I last read the book.

We spent 48 minutes trying to agree on a movie and settled on family guy. She’s now snoring...

Yep, correct for me. 0:1gs: ;)

But... I should finish the base 1000:1gs: for Sniper Elite 4 tonight, so I'll get 160:1gs:.

Just checked.. 0:1gs: for me too! I pulled myself of PUBG and scored a few points on Absolute Drift. Pretty cool game, but hardly tournament material.

Scorewhores Anonymous and Team Use Pistol have come out of the starting gate strong. Though, the next tracker update might put one in the lead by a little bit.

Well some of the games I have done so far are just atrocious, terrible games haha. Good for points though! Nothing too frustrating yet thankfully, and I'm slowly freeing up that ever precious commodity Hard drive space.

Mr Pumpkin wasn't as terrible as I expected, but One Eyed Kuth almost put me to sleep, felt like it took much longer than it did to complete. Spiral Splatter wasn't such a bad game, and neither was Inksplosion. All fairly easy to complete in a short time, and low priced as well.

I can not guarantee you will enjoy the games, but I can definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to add some cheap, quick and easy completions to their list :thumbsup:

Well some of the games I have done so far are just atrocious, terrible games haha. Good for points though! Nothing too frustrating yet thankfully, and I'm slowly freeing up that ever precious commodity Hard drive space.

Mr Pumpkin wasn't as terrible as I expected, but One Eyed Kuth almost put me to sleep, felt like it took much longer than it did to complete. Spiral Splatter wasn't such a bad game, and neither was Inksplosion. All fairly easy to complete in a short time, and low priced as well.

I can not guarantee you will enjoy the games, but I can definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to add some cheap, quick and easy completions to their list :thumbsup:

I felt like Mr Pumpkin might have been a much better game if played outside a tournament. Playing it without rushing through with a guide would probably enhance the experience

Just checked.. 0:1gs: for me too! I pulled myself of PUBG and scored a few points on Absolute Drift. Pretty cool game, but hardly tournament material.

Scorewhores Anonymous and Team Use Pistol have come out of the starting gate strong. Though, the next tracker update might put one in the lead by a little bit.

I definitely won't be maintaining a daily rate like that haha so I expect my score to drop off significantly during the week, since I only have at most 1 hour per day to play anything.

Spiral Splatter was probably the best of that bunch. Inksplosion is OK, but it's so narrow, there's nothing really to it. One Eyed Kutkh is just pointless as a game.

Remember, kids. To be in the weekly game-prize drawing, you have to have actually scored something each week, no matter how minor.

Wondering if I should bother with the completion on Absolute Drift? I like the game, but the final achievement will probably not be worth the time it takes to unlock. I might just do a little bit on it each day like I tried to do with Ninja Pizza Girl.. That kinda worked.

Everyone's off scoring gamerscore and I'm here writing achievement guides. I'm helping?

If I spent as much time earning GS as I did watching netflix....

I don't want to let my team down. I caught a nasty bug about 3 days ago, and haven't been able to keep a meal down, terrible chills, and sooo tired. :(

So I'm taking it slow for now. I have some games planned to do including a few Telltale games.