GSL Twist 2018 General Discussion and Trash Talk

StayonTarget

Everyone's off scoring gamerscore and I'm here writing achievement guides. I'm helping?

You and me both. Just wrote up two guides today for the two games I played yesterday. Going to start working on a third tomorrow most likely and a fourth this weekend. Helping everyone!

Remember, kids. To be in the weekly game-prize drawing, you have to have actually scored something each week, no matter how minor.

Wondering if I should bother with the completion on Absolute Drift? I like the game, but the final achievement will probably not be worth the time it takes to unlock. I might just do a little bit on it each day like I tried to do with Ninja Pizza Girl.. That kinda worked.

Wait, the Max Clubs Hammer is not going to bother with a completion?? Come on now, that can't be.

If I spent as much time earning GS as I did watching netflix....

I don't want to let my team down. I caught a nasty bug about 3 days ago, and haven't been able to keep a meal down, terrible chills, and sooo tired. :(

So I'm taking it slow for now. I have some games planned to do including a few Telltale games.

No worries. Get better. Although you do have a dozen or so potential Telltale games you could marathon through haha.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scotty
There should be a forum award for last place. There are already a couple other awards meant to shame people haha

Pretty sure those other awards are rolled out in extenuating circumstances...

Wait, the Max Clubs Hammer is not going to bother with a completion?? Come on now, that can't be.

Aww, yeah! The Max Club Hammer with his 40% completion ratio! :francis: When it comes to completions, his only weakness is.. Achievements!

Pretty sure those other awards are rolled out in extenuating circumstances...

Scotty, is it just me or would your award showcase look better with this unspoken award on display?

Guest Scotty

Scotty, is it just me or would your award showcase look better with this unspoken award on display?

Just you, i suspect.

Since I quit drinking (don't tell Frag) I have to fill my time more constructively.

image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F11%2F20%2F6358365331441645721143317923_g3.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=506&h=759e82e74a080fcdecb93b8b95a13eb730ecb3e613348fcc1e20feaadd6bf4cb&size=980x&c=336477740

But it seems the rest of the team is starting to catch up:D

Quit drinking? Are you sure you’re Australian?

Also, while my primary goal is to outscore BiggD, I might create a secondary goal to outscore Blakgravy. SUCK IT KEN!

Edited by bigbear.

Since I quit drinking (don't tell Frag) I have to fill my time more constructively.

image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F11%2F20%2F6358365331441645721143317923_g3.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=506&h=759e82e74a080fcdecb93b8b95a13eb730ecb3e613348fcc1e20feaadd6bf4cb&size=980x&c=336477740

Good for you! Would love to get back into the gym again. I’m just so lazy...

Also got most of the achievements for AC 2, now working on forza horizon 2 and might start Halo 5

Words can't describe how incredibly hurt I am. I just had a baby, DEG! I need alcohol now more than ever! Am I just supposed to drink alone?

At least I can rely on Blu to be my Aussie drinking buddy. Dirty doesn't drink nearly enough.

I plan on hosting one tonight around 10:30 EST.

I think both 299 and myself said we'd host tonight, so maybe we'll all bump into each other :p

Dirty doesn't drink nearly enough.

I don't know about you, but constantly getting shitfaced in party chat seems like something teenagers would do. I'm happy to have a good time with just a few drinks, especially given the time zone differences.

I think both 299 and myself said we'd host tonight, so maybe we'll all bump into each other :p

I don't know about you, but constantly getting shitfaced in party chat seems like something teenagers would do. I'm happy to have a good time with just a few drinks, especially given the time zone differences.

Word. I don't HAVE to host so if either one of you is on I'll jump into your sessions.