GSL Twist 2018 Looking For Teammates Thread

StayonTarget

4f0lJT3.png

Please post below with if you are looking for a team or additional teammates.

Signups open now and will stay open through 11:59 AM PST July 7th, 2018.

Please consult the Participation Requirements thread found here before signing up.

Remember, only yourself and one other participant are allowed to have played together in a GSL tournament AFTER GSL 12. You can have 2 and 2 as long as each group has only played with each other and not the other group.

For your convenience, here are the sign up threads from the past GSLs so you can cross reference your teams and names.

GSL 16 Teams

GSL 15 Teams

GSL 14 Teams

GSL 13 Teams

GSL 12 Teams

Thanks!

Edited by StayonTarget

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting twist. I guess the site can't handle a fourth year of Team Sexy, but to be fair the sexy was reaching dangerous levels:cool:

I am willing to be on a strictly for-fun team. Historically I have scored an average of zero points in every GSL, so understand what you're getting into if you recruit me.

I've seen you around the site and you seem like an alright guy if you want to team up:D

Interesting twist. I guess the site can't handle a fourth year of Team Sexy, but to be fair the sexy was reaching dangerous levels:cool:

I've seen you around the site and you seem like an alright guy if you want to team up:D

I'm in. This may be the year I score a whole thousand!

Are you guys looking to be a team if 4? I'd be up for this!

If you guys are willing to put up with someone who will probably score around 10,000, I'm all for it. I'm basically joining to clear out my easy digital backlog.

If you guys are willing to put up with someone who will probably score around 10,000, I'm all for it. I'm basically joining to clear out my easy digital backlog.

Sounds like a team! I put up 15,000 last year so I wouldn't mind trying to beat that but I certainly won't have the time to go all out.

I'd be interested in participating this year if anyone wants an extra team member.

As a disclaimer, my 1 month old daughter will likely prohibit any really competition, so don't expect much from me beyond whatever I typically will play in three weeks. I'll probably be good for around 7-10k at most.

I'd be interested in participating this year if anyone wants an extra team member.

As a disclaimer, my 1 month old daughter will likely prohibit any really competition, so don't expect much from me beyond whatever I typically will play in three weeks. I'll probably be good for around 7-10k at most.

I'll team with you. PM me :)

Edited by jroller1979

Sounds like a team! I put up 15,000 last year so I wouldn't mind trying to beat that but I certainly won't have the time to go all out.

Woo! Honestly I have some games I can work on too! Let’s do This!

Awesome! I'm already starting to install the games I plan to play. :)

Now I gotta find ways to not unlock achievements....

ME3 multiplayer marathon maybe? LOL.

While I normally would have no trouble not playing my Xbox for 10 days through lack of motivation, I'm *this* close to finishing Lego Ninjago (about 4 hours left). I just want to finish it and be done with it. :p

I just started going through Sniper Elite 4 on Authentic Plus with a partner so that'll take up much of my time between now and the start of the tourney, probably during, too, and after...

What is this Gamerscore people are speaking of?

You should know, you have 738,000 of them!! :francis:

If you're referring to Gamerscore League, that is an annual gamerscore tournament we put on here at XBA. You're more then welcome to form a team and join in! :)

------------------------------

I wasn't looking for a team, but my team found me. Much love guys <3

You should know, you have 738,000 of them!! :francis:

If you're referring to Gamerscore League, that is an annual gamerscore tournament we put on here at XBA. You're more then welcome to form a team and join in! :)

------------------------------

I wasn't looking for a team, but my team found me. Much love guys <3

Interesting... Are you speaking of that number that is in the upper left of the xbox dashboard sometimes?

This "League" you speak of sounds interesting. But, I'm new to this whole XBA thing and don't really have friends to form a team with. maybe next time.