GSL Twist 2018 Looking For Teammates Thread

StayonTarget

While I normally would have no trouble not playing my Xbox for 10 days through lack of motivation, I'm *this* close to finishing Lego Ninjago (about 4 hours left). I just want to finish it and be done with it. :p

I just started going through Sniper Elite 4 on Authentic Plus with a partner so that'll take up much of my time between now and the start of the tourney, probably during, too, and after...

Black flag wolf pack comes to mind too.

Was working on Ezio collection and Forza 2 so I'll have to ignore those for a while which makes me want to play them more!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "League" you speak of sounds interesting. But, I'm new to this whole XBA thing and don't really have friends to form a team with. maybe next time.

You could join up with a Panthers loving NC-expat that is currently living in the Seattle area (me) and a (maybe Panthers loving? can't remember) current NC resident (DOOK) who won't be trying to earn that much in the way of GS during this. If you're into that sort of thing.

You could join up with a Panthers loving NC-expat that is currently living in the Seattle area (me) and a (maybe Panthers loving? can't remember) current NC resident (DOOK) who won't be trying to earn that much in the way of GS during this. If you're into that sort of thing.

Hmm... I'm also in the Seattle area not a Panthers lover though ( I do appreciate Mr. Newton though) I might be open to this idea. I could be good for 100 points or 100,000 really know way of telling. Thanks for kind of understanding my troll post.

Hmm... I'm also in the Seattle area not a Panthers lover though ( I do appreciate Mr. Newton though) I might be open to this idea. I could be good for 100 points or 100,000 really know way of telling. Thanks for kind of understanding my troll post.

We all saw through your lies!!

MWA-HA-HA

OK, how about me, you, Jester and good old Ruffus :cool: and we can all do rubbish together?

I just want to join in.

We could be the Z team cuz we won't be the A team

Man, I don't come to this thread for a couple days and you already ditch me!

Haha no worries, I'll find another team to join.

Hey guys! Looking to join a competitive team if anyone will have me! (Shifty eyes towards Horseman, Finland, platforming gods XD)

No preloads this time but still hopefully plan on pushing for the top spot!

Cheers, Jimmy.

I wont be competitive this time around due to the timing and real life occurrences, but if anyone needs another person on a just for fun team I'm available.

I will throw my hat in the ring.

If anyone needs an extra body, let me know. :highfive:

Do you guys want to team up? Sounds like we're all not going to be competitive anyway haha

Edit: I guess Jimbot wants a competitive team, so we're probably not the team for him haha

Edited by Necrophage33