Astro Blasters Chapter 4?

sorenyth

I’m trying to get the last secret in this level and am not sure what I’m doing wrong. It’s the one in the asteroid field off to the right. ITs almost as if I’m flying too low to reach it, but I can’t fly higher. I’m using a controller if that matters. Any advice or tips are much appreciated!

I’m trying to get the last secret in this level and am not sure what I’m doing wrong. It’s the one in the asteroid field off to the right. ITs almost as if I’m flying too low to reach it, but I can’t fly higher. I’m using a controller if that matters. Any advice or tips are much appreciated!

I'm not that far at the mo but when I get there I will let you know. If you get it beforehand let me know.

Is it the Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters and which section Planet Surface, Tunnels, Zurg’s Chamber Battle, Escape?

Edited by jroller1979

I'm not that far at the mo but when I get there I will let you know. If you get it beforehand let me know.

Is it the Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters and which section Planet Surface, Tunnels, Zurg’s Chamber Battle, Escape?

Sweet! Will do! I’ve been trying on and off today some more! And yes that attraction and in Escape! It’s after the midway cutscene about a minute or so!

Sweet! Will do! I’ve been trying on and off today some more! And yes that attraction and in Escape! It’s after the midway cutscene about a minute or so!

I know this is not much help, but I had no problems getting it. I just pushed right just after the asteroid it's hiding behind and hit it. :)

I can't find the second 1 on tunnels.

Edited by jroller1979

I know this is not much help, but I had no problems getting it. I just pushed right just after the asteroid it's hiding behind and hit it. :)

I can't find the second 1 on tunnels.

I FINALLY got it! Haha! Thank you!

And for the second one in Tunnels, I just fired my laser at the bottom the whole time pretty much in the big room. I'm not sure what you have to hit exactly, but it just popped for me when I did that. (I know I'm not much help either XD )

I FINALLY got it! Haha! Thank you!

And for the second one in Tunnels, I just fired my laser at the bottom the whole time pretty much in the big room. I'm not sure what you have to hit exactly, but it just popped for me when I did that. (I know I'm not much help either XD )

Thanks I got it.