Necrophage33's Braaaaaains Club

To be a member of

Necrophage33's select group you must have maximum points in the following club threads:

Then you must post your gamertag in the "Sign-up Subscriber Clubs & Leaderboard" Thread. Thank you.

maxclubsubscriberclubbanner.png

I have been doing puzzles every since I was a baby, from jigsaw puzzles to crossword puzzles, brain teasers to logic puzzles. Anything that requires thought and critical thinking to solve has always been very interesting and fun to me. When I got my Xbox 360 I was always playing FPS games with friends or stealth games, and then I discovered Braid.

I played that game so much, and it was before I even knew of this site, before I used any help for any achievements. I enjoyed that game so much, trying to solve all of the puzzles, and then attempt after attempt for the speedrun achievement, going in one continuous attempt purely from memory. I loved that game so much that I used it as the ideal example to everyone I knew of the perfect puzzle game. And then a year or two later I found out about the hidden stars and the secret ending and I was even more blown away.

Since then, I've loved how easy it is to access and play puzzle games on Xbox One. But, it was a little disheartening to see so many people just blasting through puzzle games with guides just for achievements (and that puzzle games don't seem to be taken seriously on this site). So I chose puzzle games that are not only unique and very cool games to me, but also ones that can't just be completed quickly with a guide. You will need to use your brain!

[1 Member has completed this subscriber club]

A

None Currently.

B

None Currently.

C

None Currently.

D

None Currently.

E

None Currently.

F