Achievement Guide

G315T

Yes you can do everything in co-op but you can only have 1 profile signed in and thus only first player gets achievements. This is how I'm playing with my kid.

Cheers for your answer & I really wish KOEI in the future would make it so 2 profiles can be signed in at the same time so the other person signed in isn't just playing to help you, but to earn achievements for their own profile as well. It really sucks:mad:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to play on the Shu side for him to unlock -- in other words, he needs to be your ally, not your enemy ;)

The only sides I have are Allied Forces, Sun Jian and Lu bu's side. The only one that has Guan Ping is Allied forces but he's your enemy, is there something I'm missing? I've played sun jians and he's just not there.

The only sides I have are Allied Forces, Sun Jian and Lu bu's side. The only one that has Guan Ping is Allied forces but he's your enemy, is there something I'm missing? I've played sun jians and he's just not there.

I got the achievement when I was playing through Guan Yu's Musou mode. If you haven't done it, try that I guess.

Hey when you say "Clear all scenarios on Chaos" do you mean that i could just go down the list of levels on free play and beat them on choas mode or do i have to beat all of the 18 srorylines on choas. And if i can just go down the list on free play can i just for example beat the battle of chi bi on choas just as wei or do i need to beat it as both wei and wu/shu in order for it to count.

Sorry about all the questions but i just want to know thanks.

You can do it on Free Mode, but you have to do all 45 scenarios... each side of each map. Can use any character you wish.

So what kind of tips do you have for Chaos mode?? I just finished the Yellow Turban Rebellion on Chaos so far. Althouh I did beat this map on my first try, I am a little worried about Hu Lao Gate with Lu Bu's forces. lol

I'm going to write a little mini-guide to chaos mode later but to sum up...

1. It's very hard.

2. Use a weapon with 90+ power, Ice, and Flash. Do *NOT* use a weapon with Berserk or Concentration.

3. Have a good horse with Musou Spirit.

4. Don't stop moving, ever. Never stop to attack peons.

Basically what I did was this: I used SSX mostly, I would ride around on my horse until I got full Musou, use my Musou to kill an enemy general, and if I couldn't find an easy way to reload my Musou (a pickup or some easy kills in an area where you aren't going to be hit) I would run away, call my horse, get back on it, repeat.

It's tedious, difficult, and all it takes is a couple hits to kill you even at 50. If you can be satisfied with 900gs on a game, stop there. The "Chaos Master" and "All characters to 50" achievements will probably take 5x longer to do than the rest of the game combined.

If you can be satisfied with 900gs on a game, stop there. The "Chaos Master" and "All characters to 50" achievements will probably take 5x longer to do than the rest of the game combined.

This is one of those games that I would really like to get 1000 on, just because it's one of my favorites. I tend to work harder at games I really like (like my four fully completed ones), and I was planning on doing this one too. But, I guess it all depends on how difficult it is, and how long it will take.

The Chaos achievement will definitely challenge you anybody. It's really really hard if for no other reason than the slightest mistake in any level will get you killed in less than a second. Like, if you just happen to run by a fight and an enemy soldier hits you with an attack by accident, there goes like 1/5 of your life, and when that hit stuns you for a second 3 guys hit you and you get juggled to death. It's really just not fooling around lol.

The All Characters to 50 one is not going to be hard, just time consuming.

I didn't mean you specifically shouldn't go for 1000, either. I always get 1000 on DW games b/c I love playing them. (Except Gundam, b/c it was boring.) I just mean in general, people looking to score an easy 1000 with this game are looking in the wrong direction. ;)

Little tip: when your being juggled tap LB to do a backflip & control where you land with the L STICK then you'll be out of the enemies wrath of combos lol iv'e been doing this since DW3 & it works like a charm never fails. The weird thing is people tend to overlook this maneuver & end up just taking hits. 1 more thing it's a little something i always do for fun & weirdly enough effective at the same time. Here goes, if your lucky enough to have your Musou up & your being attacked, perform my tip but land your flip directly in the centre of the enemies & MUSOU AWAY!!!! hillirious & at the same effective.

Little tip: when your being juggled tap LB to do a backflip & control where you land with the L STICK then you'll be out of the enemies wrath of combos lol iv'e been doing this since DW3 & it works like a charm never fails. The weird thing is people tend to overlook this maneuver & end up just taking hits. 1 more thing it's a little something i always do for fun & weirdly enough effective at the same time. Here goes, if your lucky enough to have your Musou up & your being attacked, perform my tip but land your flip directly in the centre of the enemies & MUSOU AWAY!!!! hillirious & at the same effective.

Tapping LB to flip out of the way is the WORST thing you can do in my experience. Every time I do that on Chaos I get batted out of the air. The best thing, I found, was to just let myself fall and tap RB when I got up to get away. Some characters have REALLY bad RB moves though... (Diao Chan's RB is terrible, for example.)

Tapping LB to flip out of the way is the WORST thing you can do in my experience. Every time I do that on Chaos I get batted out of the air. The best thing, I found, was to just let myself fall and tap RB when I got up to get away. Some characters have REALLY bad RB moves though... (Diao Chan's RB is terrible, for example.)

I heard that I know she's a dancer & all but come on spinning around like a ballerina in war wtf were they thinking lol, I think that Zhou Yu has a preety bad RB move as well, he try's to be stylish & cartwheel away but half the time get's F UP oh & regarding the LB button maybe i'm just lucky lol or i might like getting batted further away so I can flip back in their face & be like OI YOU:uzi:lol

Oh I sent you a FR by the way

Just to give you folks an idea how long the "All 50 Characters" achievement might take... I've been playing this game almost exclusively for the better part of two weeks and I'm at just under 800 level-ups out of 2009. I couldn't really guess at the amount of time I've spent playing, but I would say anywhere between 75-100 hours. I have taken a lot of time out to stop and post stuff or add to my guides, or take notes for them for later so for most people it should be slightly faster.

So, I have long since completed the other 950gs worth of achievements for the game, but it'll probably take me another 50 hours at least to level up all the characters.

Just to give you folks an idea how long the "All 50 Characters" achievement might take... I've been playing this game almost exclusively for the better part of two weeks and I'm at just under 800 level-ups out of 2009. I couldn't really guess at the amount of time I've spent playing, but I would say anywhere between 75-100 hours. I have taken a lot of time out to stop and post stuff or add to my guides, or take notes for them for later so for most people it should be slightly faster.

So, I have long since completed the other 950gs worth of achievements for the game, but it'll probably take me another 50 hours at least to level up all the characters.

You should add something along these lines into the guide since there's nothing there for this achievement and it's pretty much confirmed that's what it is. Just add the picture later. ;)

I was trying to do the Master of Chaos achievement, but I gave up on it so I'm just going to do the all characters to level 50 achievement. Right now I'm using Lu Meng and I'm playing Yellow Turban Rebellion over and over until I get him powerful enough to do others.

That Chaos difficulty is crazy. You die in about 3 hits. The enemies are brutal, but your people are pretty much still the same. They don't seem to attack anyone until you start doing it.

I don't think I'll be doing the "Chaos" achievement at all because I tried one level with my level 50 Lu Bu and died rather quickly.

It's not so fun when the regular soldiers do ridiculous amounts of damage.

Are there only the 3 kinds of weapons (Standard, Skill, Strength) or is there a 4th kind you can get by playing on the harder difficulties?