01) Site Award Discussion

bplayak

• 1 month later...

Have you guys considered adding more tiers to the Guide, Roadmap, Micro Guide, etc., awards beyond Opal? I know not many people would go past Opal for guides and roadmaps, but it seems like people would for the Submit award (and at least Corrupt, Pants, BiggD and I would have new tiers to strive for with guides and roadmaps :p). Not sure if sticking with gems or colors is preferred, but some ideas: pearl, amber, onyx, jade for gems, or azure, amber, crimson, cobalt, etc., for colors. You could even go with Pokémon influence and do sun, moon, etc., haha. I'd leave it up to the GFX guys to design awards that look different enough from existing ones!

You could do relatively shorter term tiers of 150, 200, 250, 300, or set up very long term ones (like for post count and such) of 250, 500, 750, 1000. Make some serious stretch goals!

Have you guys considered adding more tiers to the Guide, Roadmap, Micro Guide, etc., awards beyond Opal?

Short answer is, yes we have and yes we are.

To what clubs will get more tiers is far from being finalised but all options are being considered and that extends to other areas such as Community Gaming, etc. We currently have some new clubs in their final stages but with a lot going on, they may not release as soon as we'd like. As usual, stay tuned and thank you, as always, for your input, Necrophage!

I'd leave it up to the GFX guys

NoAYXJA.gif

To what clubs will get more tiers is far from being finalised but all options are being considered and that extends to other areas such as Community Gaming, etc. We currently have some new clubs in their final stages but with a lot going on, they may not release as soon as we'd like. As usual, stay tuned and thank you, as always, for your input, Necrophage!

NoAYXJA.gif

Is this just for just guides or everything. As I was told no a few moths ago?

To be clear, this isn't specifically about guide awards/tiers, it was in reference to all clubs being considered to have extra tier/s added. That's my bad for not being clearer.

Is this just for just guides or everything. As I was told no a few moths ago?

It will be on an individual basis for each club being considered. Guide award tiers may stay very much as they are with no changes whatsoever but it's an option we can consider :)

To be clear, this isn't specifically about guide awards/tiers, it was in reference to all clubs being considered to have extra tier/s added. That's my bad for not being clearer.

It will be on an individual basis for each club being considered. Guide award tiers may stay very much as they are with no changes whatsoever but it's an option we can consider :)

OK no worries thanks, buddy. :)

Noticed Alan Wake was removed from the House of Horrors Club. I assume it's because you can't buy it digitally anymore? :think:

I believe there is also an issue getting the DLCs, which would make it impossible to 100%. We also removed a few games from other clubs today for similar issues.

Consideration is all I request! I just figured if different colored borders are being designed for one award, it's be easy enough to just apply them across the board. And give us lifers something to work towards. :D