Dr.croft an 100% completion achievements bugged?

Lewie B I ReQ

I have finished the game. They never showed up in my collection when they should have.

I didn't get "The Crimson Fire" for "Lara's Notebook" collection

or "Unuratu's amulet" for "The Resistance" collection.

Hopefully the next patch will fix them and the missing survival cache.

Damn, those two should auto-complete during the final story mission. It's a shame they glitched on you :( Fingers crossed for a patch.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just hopped on to the TR forums, and apparently the cause of the problem is known! Basically, they didn't make your inventory large enough to accommodate all the artifacts, outfits, and weapons! Surely that means it's a REALLY easy fix (just up the inventory size), and thus will get fixed when the first DLC comes out.

https://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=257856

Now I'm torn if I want to start a fourth playthru (just finished my DO run this afternoon), making it a point to not buy any outfits or weapons that I don't actually want to use.

Oh wow. Thats annoying if that really is the cause. I bought all the outfit pieces i saw, got a bunch of weapons and attachments, even installed those weapon packs i got towards the end of the game so i would definitely of hit this maximum storage space. Plus all the dlc outfits which was a fair few

Oh wow. Thats annoying if that really is the cause. I bought all the outfit pieces i saw, got a bunch of weapons and attachments, even installed those weapon packs i got towards the end of the game so i would definitely of hit this maximum storage space. Plus all the dlc outfits which was a fair few

Ditto! I've always been the type that's picked up everything in games, even if I don't need/want them, simply for completionist sake (ironic that that's the name of the 100% achievement screwed over by this)!

72 items sure does disappear fast when you think about it! Every crypt rewards a vestige outfit piece. Every side mission gives you something. And all the Croft Edition, legacy, and free social rewards too! I think I may need to do the math and see if a fourth run is even worth it before any patch, as if I can't buy anything.....

EDIT: Just did a count, and there are 92 items I have in my inventory: 28 weapons, 7 weapon attachments, 15 pieces of equipment, 22 full-body outfits, and 20 vestige outfit pieces (well... there are ten sets... had 19 with one I was unable to collect (and now we know why)). And I'm not entirely sure where the 21 I'd NOT collect would be, as again, a lot of those are forced items!

Edited by jswartz0181

Hi, I bought game as disc when it out on 14th September and avoid to play it because I found out lots of players got those glitched achievements. Is ok for me play now and if those achievements glitched on me but new update patch will fixed it and unlocked them without need to new playthrough to get them?

I really want to play it but i just worry about those glitchy.

Hi, I bought game as disc when it out on 14th September and avoid to play it because I found out lots of players got those glitched achievements. Is ok for me play now and if those achievements glitched on me but new update patch will fixed it and unlocked them without need to new playthrough to get them?

I really want to play it but i just worry about those glitchy.

I say just play now and maybe you will be fine. The glitch is hit or miss.

If you run into a glitch, I am sure a future patch will fix it.

It is unbelievable that the developer would limit space when there is so much to collect... what were they thinking of?

However, this sounds like it's patchable.

I'm pretty sure it's common for developers to do that, but it's just not typically know about, as it's under-the-hood, and would require looking at the code. I'm sure there are programing errors such limits could prevent, thus their inclusion. However, I think that this would have been a simple oversight (like forgetting to account for DLC -- or those were added after, and they just forgot to up the total) or a math error in calculating the total needed.

It SHOULD be a simple fix, but chances are, it won't be a retroactive fix. Maybe it will be, but I'm not counting on it. We'll see, whenever the first DLC comes out in the next month, and its corresponding patch.

My game glitched hard, TEN different artifact collections are missing items despite collecting everything.

I will be ticked off if this isn't a retroactive fix. I clearly have 100% in every area of the map, how hard is it to grant me every artifact I'm missing because I clearly should have them? Yeah I'm not a programmer or anything but come on.

That big 2gb update did not pop my achievements or complete my artefacts.

Dont even know if it actually fixed the bugs or not

It seems they tried to fix it but failed as far as I know (file size is 2,7Go).

Every locations I had at 100% but was still stuck at 99,something% overall.

After booting the game with the new update, I'm back at 99% overall and 96% in Paititi (every other location still at 100%) and I'm missing 2 relics and 5 documents but there's nothing left to pick up (the relics I picked up the 1st time that didn't register aren't back on the map).

So yeah, it may fix the problem but it looks like it'll require another run collecting everything again for now... angry.gif

I'm finishing my DO run and then I'll wait for the 1st DLC to see if it'll fix the problem.

Edited by Wicelow

My Kuwaq Yaku dropped from 100% to 98%, and based on a site I had found when I learned what artifacts I was "missing" for Dr. Croft, the one I was that I knew was in KY (also missing the knife, but that isn't listed on the map anyway). So what I take from that is the game knows where the artifacts are, in terms of collections -- it just doesn't see that you already collected them and adjusts accordingly. And based on the fact that my one vestige outfit still isn't available to craft in my 100% game, clearly the inventory hasn't been increased yet.

Baby steps!

• 2 weeks later...
I had all the collectibles with no achievement. A new patch downloaded and hard reset my console. And bing achievement unlocked Good luck to all

Really? Gonna fire the game up now. Fingers crossed.

Edit.

wheeeeey. Yes that patch did pop both achievements. Il actually go pop my last 2 achievements at some point now. Glad thats finally fixed

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

I've been abe to finally restore a set of boots I wasn't even able to see until now.

Oh, yeah, that was an issue for me that would be explained by the inventory thing.

My last two collectibles never added (both unmissable story ones) but after that I tried to buy the last two body and boots parts I hadn't yet bought and it took my money but the merchant still had them in stock and I couldn't craft them. Would be a nice bonus if that had resolved itself too.

• 2 weeks later...