Any good way to level up post game?

The latest patch has raised the level cap from 50 to 70. I'm Level 50 post game and all locations completed long ago, so no main and side quests or locations left (save for those added with new patches), and I really can't think of good ways to level up anymore.

Could anyone enlighten me on effective ways to grind levels?

i can't offer much help but just to say it's strange they increased the level cap to 70 when it was already well established a lot of people had to grind just to get to 50. Seems the only way you're gonna get there is grinding yet again with Arena fights and bounties/contracts.

• 2 weeks later...

I was already lvl 50 when this update released (nice touch converting XP into ability points, thanks Ubisoft!), but hadn't finished the game as I'm still working on the Cult quest line.

I'm now lvl 65 and it's been relatively easy for me, but that said, I hadn't finished the main story so that may have been why.

Yeah, I just decided to start a new game, doing the same thing I did my first time around, and I figure 65 should be an easy minimum by the time I get the map fully explored and the missions completed (if not 70 outright). Added bonus is that I get to actually enjoy the game with the new transmogrification feature (available only after getting the Adrestia, in case anyone is wondering)!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can anyone confirm that the level increase is automatic and does not require any of the DLC purchases?

I am currently level 46 with a lot to finish off still. Thanks.

Yes -- I'm level 70 (plus a handful of mastery levels) and have none of the DLC as of yet (no way I'm paying THAT much for two sets of episodic additions). You're good.

Yes -- I'm level 70 (plus a handful of mastery levels) and have none of the DLC as of yet (no way I'm paying THAT much for two sets of episodic additions). You're good.

You do know it also includes the Remastered versions of both AC3 & Liberation as well as the two sets of Episodic DLC? As Season Passes go this is well worth the money.

As for reaching level 70 I've just been messing about in-between main quests, haven't finished the game & already at Lvl 68. Not sure what others are doing other than rushing though the game.

You do know it also includes the Remastered versions of both AC3 & Liberation as well as the two sets of Episodic DLC? As Season Passes go this is well worth the money.

I already have both of those games, and couldn't care less about remastered versions of anything. Besides, replaying 3 and Liberation will only make me miss the good old days of AC more, so they would literally never be played. If I'm buying a season pass, it better give me stuff I don't already have, which unfortunately, that's exactly what this is doing. So again, it's just the episodic DLC, which by its very nature of being episodic, devalues its worth (don't make me wait to have to finish the DLC's story) -- I wouldn't be able to play it for who knows how many months anyway. It'll still be over-priced when it goes on sale!

• 5 weeks later...