We loved once and true - rejected.

Gorjira

I rejected this mission out of spite for the woman who left me hanging and came back when she needed my help. Principle thing.

But then later I discovered I must finish these missions for the achievements and I’m now too far in to reload my save from back then. I’m 36%, finished crafting the satchels so I’m too deep in now. Still in chapter two though as I refuse to move in until I’m satisfied with everything. This mission is holding me back so far.

Is there any way I can start this mission again or have I fucked up beyond repair?

I rejected this mission out of spite for the woman who left me hanging and came back when she needed my help. Principle thing.

But then later I discovered I must finish these missions for the achievements and I’m now too far in to reload my save from back then. I’m 36%, finished crafting the satchels so I’m too deep in now. Still in chapter two though as I refuse to move in until I’m satisfied with everything. This mission is holding me back so far.

Is there any way I can start this mission again or have I fucked up beyond repair?

From what I’ve read you are screwed. This is one of those things where a game makes you choose between an achievement or playing a game how you want to play it. If you want all of the achievements then there really is no choice. You have to accept it. Kind of sucks.

Sounds like a new playthrough later to blast through the story.

The only problem is that for this story, a blast through is probably dozens of hours. The achievement that you miss by not doing this mission strand is one that requires you to play a bunch of extra side missions.

I don’t think it messes up your 100% though because I read that you can play it in the mission menus after you beat the game.

The only problem is that for this story, a blast through is probably dozens of hours. The achievement that you miss by not doing this mission strand is one that requires you to play a bunch of extra side missions.

I don’t think it messes up your 100% though because I read that you can play it in the mission menus after you beat the game.

I guess there’s nothing to do besides finish the game and see. If I can still get 100% I’ll be happy with that, but I don’t think I’ll play through again just for this.

Really annoying how I can’t go back and replay all missions from the chapter I’m on, as this play through I’m smashing everything out. Up to 40% and I’m on chapter 2 so it’s a huge time sink!

• 3 months later...