GSL 2019 General Discussion and Trash Talk Thread

bigbear.

GSL2019-Banner-2.jpg

Discuss away, find teammates, talk a little smack, etc.! Have fun, but keep it all within the Code of Conduct!

Other Important Threads:

Looking For Teammates: Thread

Participation Requirements: Thread

Signups: Thread

GSL 16 Tracker: Tracker Thread

Edited by bigbear.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to be competing this time, mainly because I don't want to drag anyone down. I honestly doubt I could earn more than 500-1000GS without torturing myself with telltale/crap games that I already played five times on Playstation. :p

That’s no reason not to participate :p

There will be plenty of teams that don’t care how much you contribute. It’s all about having fun and joking around with buddies :)

I'm not going to be competing this time, mainly because I don't want to drag anyone down. I honestly doubt I could earn more than 500-1000GS without torturing myself with telltale/crap games that I already played five times on Playstation. :p

I literally have not seen a single person in the forums saying they are going to try at all in this "competition". So you will be fine.

I literally have not seen a single person in the forums saying they are going to try at all in this "competition". So you will be fine.

That's because the people who try to win don't usually participate in these threads a whole lot. They're focused on preloading and prepping.