GSL 2019 General Discussion and Trash Talk Thread

bigbear.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally have not seen a single person in the forums saying they are going to try at all in this "competition". So you will be fine.

There's usually only 2 teams that are "really" in the running for 1st, so it's best to take a laid back approach unless you find 4 like minded individuals looking to rock and roll.

The 8 guys actually going for first don't talk a lot of smack on here

Proud lover of meatballs.

I'm only saying this to make sure no one gets DQ'd, so don't take it as me being a stickler, but your signup is currently invalid according to participation rules (unless it only means up until signup time expires and not at time of signup?):

You must have at least 20 posts in the forum, including at least one in the last 30 days.

ESM's last login date: 59 days ago

I'm only saying this to make sure no one gets DQ'd, so don't take it as me being a stickler, but your signup is currently invalid according to participation rules (unless it only means up until signup time expires and not at time of signup?):

ESM's last login date: 59 days ago

I'm not worried about it.

Using our name? Well have to say that came out of nowhere.

Looking back at the history of The Finnish Line and the current roster it looks like they will keep on losing year after year.

Yes this is trash talk.

Good luck everyone! I haven't been active in achievement hunting in a long time so I'll have to pass on this one too. Also I have like 2 or 3 hours time to play in a week and I'm not one to compete for the last spot.