GSL 2019 General Discussion and Trash Talk Thread

bigbear.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick reminders:

Signup closes at midnight tonight PST.

Contest starts at 12:01am PST on Sunday morning (technically the tracker should start at midnight but to be safe you might want to wait a minute or two to score).

RoutineX will be getting the tracker put together once I give him the team/player list after signups close. Expect a tracking thread with a link to the tracker to go up some time this weekend. I’ll also be editing some of the OPs in various threads to include that link.

Edit: thanks to Puppys for noticing a small mistake and notifying me so I could fix it :)

Edited by bigbear.

Yes, the 10th is Sunday. I edited my post like 20 minutes before your post. Were you sitting in the post screen for like 20 minutes before hitting submit reply?

LOL yes, actually, and I had the thought, "Hm I wonder if he's edited this by now. Nah who cares." *hits post button*

So just to make sure no one is confused by Floyd’s time travel wizardry...

GSL does start as soon as it becomes SUNDAY in the Pacific (US) timezone.

The tracker should have a clock associated with it when it goes up tomorrow or Saturday.

Edited by bigbear.

Frag and BLaKgRaVy helped me complete Halo 3 last night. So one completion to submit for GSL!!

#thebestgsler

I just realized that I made a session on Saturday to get Annual, which will require me to beat the game on Legendary...so that will pretty much finish it off. Another 1000:gsicon: the day before GSL. I am pretty bad at this.

Also I just realized that our team name is actually "Buttmunchers." Gonna be embarrassing for the site when the champions are named "Buttmunchers."