GSL 2019 Looking for Teammates Thread

bigbear.

GSL2019-Banner-2.jpg

Please post below with if you are looking for a team or additional teammates.

Signups open now and will stay open through February 7th, 2019.

Signup Thread: Thread

Please consult the Participation Requirements thread found Thread before signing up.

Thanks!

Edited by bigbear.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be on vacation in Mexico for the first half of the tournament, so if you want a fourth person who is also not going to help you win, I'm your man.

Sounds good to us! Sasquach hasn't confirmed yet, but it'll be me, Spanish and now you!

I'm going to be on vacation in Mexico for the first half of the tournament, so if you want a fourth person who is also not going to help you win, I'm your man.

th?id=OGC.f297596f45f429ee3b1c6dbc11c5dbe9&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fFQyQEYd0KlYQ%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=93ZqIHtY2GNChfs3q3rzYg

Sounds good to us! Sasquach hasn't confirmed yet, but it'll be me, Spanish and now you!

he's in too!

If somebody needs some dead weight I can join a team. Probably not gonna score over 1k.

Would you like to start a team with me? We can be so casual we'll need to consult the thesaurus for a new word to properly convey our casual approach. :p

Would you like to start a team with me? We can be so casual we'll need to consult the thesaurus for a new word to properly convey our casual approach. :p

Yes, Sounds like my kind of team

Do you two want to team up with DOOK and myself? I think we're both shooting for this 0 score award that was mentioned in the General Discussion thread.