GSL 2019 Looking for Teammates Thread

bigbear.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the clueless train ;), if anyone needs a fourth just holler

well if someone would like me on their team hit me up.

Scotty and I are going to team up if you'd like to join us? I'm going to ask Hawkings, too. I saw him post somewhere else showing interest. Scotty and I would be playing on a casual level, is that okay or are you looking for a more competitive team?

Do you two want to team up with DOOK and myself? I think we're both shooting for this 0 score award that was mentioned in the General Discussion thread.

This sounds good to me. 0 score is probably within my reach. :p

May I suggest:

Clueless

Well I don't have a clue at the mo so that's not a bad name. lol :)

I'm good with that if the other two are.

Sure that works for me.

I'm fine with Clueless. I'll go and put our team in the sign up thread. Just let me know if i did the sign up wrong.

Edited by Havoc1st

I'll play if anyone wants a teammate. Not gonna promise a lot, because I'll be on vacation for a good chunk of GSL, but I actually have a decent number of games I could probably get through. Say ~20K? I'll put in more effort if my team does, no worries either way.

Sup........

I'll play if anyone wants a teammate. Not gonna promise a lot, because I'll be on vacation for a good chunk of GSL, but I actually have a decent number of games I could probably get through. Say ~20K? I'll put in more effort if my team does, no worries either way.

Sup........

What's good, Wet Sloppy Gash?

Let me know if you want to be casual team matey's. I could produce like 10k maybe if I'm not too busy with work and moving apartments. But don't count on me. NOBODY COUNT ON ME

I want in on this. Frag, we set an unbeatable GSL record together, we were meant for greatness. This would be our... fourth? tournament as team mates, too.

Let me join your team of casuals because I am also unreliable. And Gabe owes me for beating me in the Rocket League tournament.

I want in on this. Frag, we set an unbeatable GSL record together, we were meant for greatness. This would be our... fourth? tournament as team mates, too.

Let me join your team of casuals because I am also unreliable. And Gabe owes me for beating me in the Rocket League tournament.

Yeah! Join up. But maybe Jacob won't want us on his team cause he has a baby now.