Hidden orb location maps?

SpinelesS

Haven't had much problem finding agility orbs so far, but those hidden orbs are a little bit harder.

Anyone know of any maps to their locations?

(all 3 in the outlands are in the first area before you unlock the first bridge to the supply point: gateway bridge btw)

Edited by SpinelesS

yeah getting a bit used to the sounds that play when your nearby too.

Mostly asked in the hopes of someone saying "there is no point, they get added to your map after you XXX"

Ah well.

Yea I guess you can’t get that lucky. I miss the “ping mini-map” feature from Crackdown 2 but at least the island is broken into sections with a counter for each. I remember being stuck with one secret orb in the first game for a long time because it didn’t tell you how many were on each island. It turned out to be on a bridge in between two islands

So Crackdown 1 didn't have the orbs on the map, making it frustratingly tedious to get all of them. Crackdown 2 added them to the mini-map, which was a godsend. I have yet to play Crackdown 3 yet, but did they go back to the first game's way of collecting? Why would they do that?

An idea they should have gone with is to have them not show up like Crackdown 1 and once you hit 75-90% collected, then have them show on your mini-map like Crackdown 2. That way you're not searching for months for the last orbs like I did with the first game. Especially since there are 1000 ORBS!

Why take that out???

Video for all the hidden orbs - https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=718516

So Crackdown 1 didn't have the orbs on the map, making it frustratingly tedious to get all of them. Crackdown 2 added them to the mini-map, which was a godsend. I have yet to play Crackdown 3 yet, but did they go back to the first game's way of collecting? Why would they do that?

An idea they should have gone with is to have them not show up like Crackdown 1 and once you hit 75-90% collected, then have them show on your mini-map like Crackdown 2. That way you're not searching for months for the last orbs like I did with the first game. Especially since there are 1000 ORBS!

Why take that out???

Video for all the hidden orbs - https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=718516

I hope they have done it like #2. :):)

• 2 weeks later...

Reddit user Ser_Thicc has created some good maps if you don't like watching the videos.

KxSF8eV

I've used them so far and they're pretty good - obviously not as accurate as the videos but they give you a good idea of where to look!

All credit goes to u/Ser_Thicc

If the image link isn't coming up properly here is the direct link to the album;

https://imgur.com/a/KxSF8eV

Edited by Teloda
Couldn't get imgur to embed properly.