GSL 2019 Recap and Feedback Thread

bigbear.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a crisp high-five?

I have a code for a digital copy of unity buried in my inbox. Congrats to the first place team and the top 3 finishers for MVP!! Have fun!

*no guarantee I find it :p

Lol I'd be like 'for winning you can have my pile of original Xbox games. Some still have the manuals!' :p

Maybe each winning team could get a club? Each member gets to put a game in or something? No cost to anyone...a small incentive for the winners. Just an idea.

I like the time. I would like to see it be 5-6 weeks instead of the 4, but 4 is okay.

Possibility, 4 teammates, 4 tiers, create their own Challenge club. The only issues we might run into is if someone hasn't completed 3-5 games. It might be something to consider since I'm sure all the participants have completed the required number of games.

Possibility, 4 teammates, 4 tiers, create their own Challenge club. The only issues we might run into is if someone hasn't completed 3-5 games. It might be something to consider since I'm sure all the participants have completed the required number of games.

I'd say it would be more like one tier per win. Make a GSL Challenge Club, have the first winners make Tier 1 with the MVP getting to put in two games, then the winners next year make Tier 2, etc. Then it's manageable and can go four or five years before a new club needs to be made or the idea retired.

I'd say it would be more like one tier per win. Make a GSL Challenge Club, have the first winners make Tier 1 with the MVP getting to put in two games, then the winners next year make Tier 2, etc. Then it's manageable and can go four or five years before a new club needs to be made or the idea retired.

Problem with that is most winners wouldn’t meet the requirements to join there own club because someone will throw in a ridiculous game.

I think clubs are a good idea, too. I also think that anyone who creates the club should be able to put whatever games they want into it as well, easy or hard. While I personally wouldn't make my club nearly unobtainable with things like Nascar 2011 and Guitar Hero III (good freakin luck), I also worked very hard to get those completions so they'd be a pinnacle milestone for others to chase.

Guest Scotty
I think clubs are a good idea, too. I also think that anyone who creates the club should be able to put whatever games they want into it as well, easy or hard. While I personally wouldn't make my club nearly unobtainable with things like Nascar 2011 and Guitar Hero III (good freakin luck), I also worked very hard to get those completions so they'd be a pinnacle milestone for others to chase.

That won't be an issue, when making challenge clubs the only games you can't have are games that can't be completed, literally. Either glitched or no longer able to buy/download them/whatever else. If you make a club/tier you can put whatever you want into it, easy or hard.

• 4 weeks later...