Early Fast & Safe EXP Farming Location (17000 Exp Per Hour)

So this is a method i found when farming for pellets, but yea it's super nice. To get this method working, you need to:

1) Beat the first Main Boss - Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa

2) Get Loaded Axe Prosthetic

How to Get Loaded Axe:

I already mention this in the other thread i made for prosthetics. It's found in a shrine in Hirata Estates.

[ame]

[/ame]

The Farming Method:

Once you are at this point, after beating the boss, run up the stairs, kill the soldier, and then use grapple to get up high. head right and then sneak behind the hat wearing enemy. Kill it using stealth. Then sneak behind the two enemies and kill one with stealth and the other by guard breaking using the loaded Axe. Then you can deathblow the enemy.

Run back to the shrine and rest. This should take a minute and you should earn 283 Exp points. That's close to 17K exp per hour. You can max anything you'd like. There is another better spot but that is a bit later into the game. This is for early players.

[ame]

[/ame]

Hope this helps!

Cheers

**Note - The game was provided by Matt of Step PR on behalf of Activision. Thanks for the opportunity!

Mibu Village.

The zombies respawn for a few mins. So you can get around 927 exp per min

Very nice! With the cost of each level going up each time, this is gonna obviously be better than the previous method (though the previous method is great for early area players)

Think my next level is like 3,000+ EXP :o

There's a decent mid-game spot that i've found and have been using, that involves warping to the Gun Fort idol and going backwards and quickly killing all of the gunner enemies in that area.

But now that I think of it, depending on how quickly the game itself can process you sitting at the idol and resting to refresh the enemies, you could theoretically just run and stealth kill the first enemy then run back and refresh at the idol and repeat ad nauseam.

The first guy gives about 250 exp if I remember right, and you should be able to kill him about 4 times or more per minute (depending on how long it takes to refresh, like I said).

But now that I think of it, depending on how quickly the game itself can process you sitting at the idol and resting to refresh the enemies, you could theoretically just run and stealth kill the first enemy then run back and refresh at the idol and repeat ad nauseam.

The first guy gives about 250 exp if I remember right, and you should be able to kill him about 4 times or more per minute (depending on how long it takes to refresh, like I said).

Ha, that's what I did. 297 per kill, can do about 3 or 4 a minute. Been through Mibu a few times and I think that's slightly quicker though. Plenty of options.

If you're looking for one early game, there's a good route at the Sengpou temple. Spawn in at the temple grounds idol (think it's called that), drop down kill 4 wolves (40-ish a kill), jump over the small river/pool and then stealth kill 6 monks (about 87 XP per kill), then use the Homeward Idol and rinse and repeat. Can do the entire run in about a minute.

• 4 months later...