Game of the Week: May 1-15 (Sports Games)

Carmona

b9Srtl1.jpg

Sports Games

**Special Two Week Event**

To participate in this event, simply take part in a multiplayer or co-op gaming session of any Sports Game with an ambassador, promotor, subscriber or staff and you'll be verified and vouched for in the appropriate thread.

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, please post in this thread and check back often for members wanting to play throughout the week. Also be sure to occasionally check XBL status of members that have posted so that you can send them messages over Live to see if they're available to play. Replying in this thread or sending them a PM are also great ways to arrange a session. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be hosting games during the week, posting when they're available and may even create sessions using XBA's MySessions to increase participation. If you'd like to host games yourself, by all means, please do so.

Please Read:

[spoiler=pleaseread2521411]Note 1: An ambassador, promotor, subscriber or staff will vouch for you when playing with them during a related session.

Note 2: Posting here looking for co-op partners or multiplayer sessions for achievements or fun is perfectly fine and encouraged, as is a general conversation about the event game.

Note 3: Play nice with other members during multiplayer events, please.

Someone want to play 3D Ultra Minigolf with me? I already have the online achievements but will help out someone who doesn't. Or we can just mess around to get CG credit. :)

"Open Champion" - Win an online multiplayer game.

"Host with the Most" - Host 3 online games.

Or we can play Track & Field.

Sorry, these are the only two sports games I have.

FYI, 3D Ultra Minigolf is backward compatible but Track & Field isn't.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Someone want to play 3D Ultra Minigolf with me? I already have the online achievements but will help out someone who doesn't. Or we can just mess around to get CG credit. :)

"Open Champion" - Win an online multiplayer game.

"Host with the Most" - Host 3 online games.

Or we can play Track & Field.

Sorry, these are the only two sports games I have.

FYI, I believe 3D Ultra Minigolf is backward compatible but Track & Field isn't.

I’ll check out that Golf game and see if it’s worth a shot. Appreciate you offering to help get those online achievements!!

I’ve got Madden 17, NBA Jam and NBA 2k17. Also GP has Super Mega Baseball which is a lot of fun.

I’d be down to play any of those! :)

Turns out I don't have many sports games installed but am willing to play for fun or help with achievements in:

• Blood Bowl II
  • EA Sports UFC 3
  • MXGP Pro
  • Pool Nation FX
  • Rocket League
  • Super Mega Baseball
  • Super Mega Baseball 2
  • Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5
  • Trials Fusion
  • WRC 5

Turns out I don't have many sports games installed but am willing to play for fun or help with achievements in:

• Blood Bowl II
  • EA Sports UFC 3
  • MXGP Pro
  • Pool Nation FX
  • Rocket League
  • Super Mega Baseball
  • Super Mega Baseball 2
  • Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5
  • Trials Fusion
  • WRC 5

Forgot about Rocket League!! I enjoyed the first Super Mega Baseball too!!

I'm still heavily active on FIFA 18 and it's about the only game I'm playing at the moment so I can try and help you get your last achievement on the game if you'd like?

Sure thing! That would be great, thanks! :)

I played a lot of FUT, but after a couple of hundred hours, I decided it was time to go for other games lol But still enjoy playing it every now and then :D

I'll hit you a message on the console later.

Sure thing! That would be great, thanks! :)

I played a lot of FUT, but after a couple of hundred hours, I decided it was time to go for other games lol But still enjoy playing it every now and then :D

I'll hit you a message on the console later.

I'm approaching 90 days game time :|

What team/players do you have out of interest?

I should be free tomorrow night US time if anyone wants to get into anything.

I think I have Rocket League, one of the WWE games, Pool Nation, NHL 18 and a Madden game installed but I own a bunch of other stuff digitally and have Game Pass and EA Access so I can DL a lot of stuff if given notice.