• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

estimatedtime.png

Voting Guidelines & Information

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on a "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting the game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
  7. This poll is in relation to the base game only, i.e. if a game has DLC achievements, do not consider these when casting your vote.
  8. We encourage you to include a post in this thread once you have voted, to share your thoughts and the reasoning behind your vote.
  9. On-topic discussion regarding a game’s estimated 100% time is welcomed in this thread.
  10. Keep discussion civil and respect the views of other players, as per standard forum rules.

If this game has a DLC pack which you feel warrants Difficulty/Time polls, please refer to the following thread to request them (and find further information): DLC Poll Requests? Missing Polls? Post here.

Completed this game? Be sure to visit and sign up to XBA’s Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards, where you’ll find a whole host of exciting opportunities and awards to be earned!

• 1 year later...

Didn't start it yet but I'm wondering if you use cheats to finish all levels aside the last of a campaign and play the last one legit. It depends on if you complete the final level as a requirement for that specific achievement is the trigger to unlock it or that each completed level within a campaign works towards the 100% required for the achievement to unlock. As in say there are 4 levels and with each legit completed level it goes up 25%. It would make a massive difference in terms of using cheats to speed up the completion.

Didn't start it yet but I'm wondering if you use cheats to finish all levels aside the last of a campaign and play the last one legit. It depends on if you complete the final level as a requirement for that specific achievement is the trigger to unlock it or that each completed level within a campaign works towards the 100% required for the achievement to unlock. As in say there are 4 levels and with each legit completed level it goes up 25%. It would make a massive difference in terms of using cheats to speed up the completion.

Hmm might be worth trying, although worth noting there's also quite a lot of mission specific achievements as well. so some missions will be unavoidable either way

• 2 weeks later...

I can attest that using "blackdeath" on a single level will void the achievement, I did this one Ghengis Kahn 1 (Killed the Grey team instead of running the relic, which caused the game to not continue, so I cheated so I didnt have to kill all the enemies manually). After completing the other 5 campaign missions the achievement did not pop for Ghengis Kahn, so I had to redo mission 1, which then popped the achievement, so the achievements track completion per mission for each campaign.